Chapter Twelve

JIMIN POV

After y/n left I decided I wanted to do more than just float here and let her do all the work. I mean, I'm the MAN...

Of course thats a ridiculous thought, but still, I want to do more. I should really work on getting my memories in order.

I've tried Remember before, when I first became a ghost. It was hard. In my point of view of things it went like this..

It was kinda like when you wake up and you feel like something isn't right. Like you smell food being cooked and there's no way food sh I know be being made. Like that, a small, deep feeling of something being off. I had looked around me and saw I was here..in the library of my high-school.

Or I think it was my school..that was actually never 100 confirmed by the author of this story..but she thinks it is so it is.

《Lil bit of a "break the forth wall" moment》

Anyway I felt cold. Not the typical cold but more of a complete lack of any warmth. If that makes sense. I didn't feel sick or bad being cold. It just took awhile to get used to.

It didn't help the fact I thought I was still human a bit. I looked down at my hands and they seemed kinda normal looking still. So I **walked** to the door and tried to get out. I didn't know why I couldn't leave. I was stuck in the room. Like I kept hitting a see-through wall. Eventually I just kinda cried a bit. Now that I think about it I didn't think ghosts could cry, but we can. We cry missing out on what we don't remember we had.

《Oh that was deeper than what I wanted..》

Author needs to stop interrupting me.
She's being annoying. I'm trying to explain myself and how my experience was.

Honestly originally I was talking about trying to help y/n. I don't know what I'm feeling but I get this little feeling in my stomach..kinda in my chest too. Then when she talked about TaEhYuNg..why does his name seem familiar? It's like maybe I knew him? He is my age..I don't know..but I don't like that he is getting close to y/n.

《Jelly jealous boyyy》

OH SUSH IT AUTHOR. you can't get anyone to even get jealous of.

《True, sorry》

But I will try harder to remember. For y/n..for me..I want to know why I'm forced to be in this room. This school..its so frustrating I can barely stand it.

Y/n POV

As excited as i was to get home, I wanted to go through and get the STB meal at McDonald's. It looked good and I really wanted to try it. Ahh I hope they come with photo cards like what we Armyss talked about earlier.

I walked into the place and smelled that "fresh" smell of cleaning supplies and burgers. Exactly how it should I smell.

"Hello." I said to the cashier.

"Hello, how may I help you?"

"Can i get the STB meal? Thank you."

"Okay..that'll be (whatever your money is) and that will be just a few minutes." And after I paid I got out of the way and she moved on to the next person in line.

Did Jimin like McDonald's when he was alive? I wondered..hmm..maybe I should text Yeonjun to ask him if he got the STB meal yet or not..

"Order for Y/-"

"Yes that's me, thank you..um..yeah have a good day." I said and sat at a booth which had one behind it. That person behind me was eating super loudly and annoyingly..jeez its food, its not gonna run away.

I pulled out my phone and decided to text Yeonjun before I ate.

Y/N💜: Hey dude, did you get the STB meal?

I ring go off somewhere here. Hmm.

Yeonjun🤩: yeah I did..its good.

Y/n💜: yeah, just wish I could enjoy it with Yoonji😔

I heard the person behind me chock and laugh loudly. He sounded really annoying..

Yeonjun🤩: hahaha same...

Y/n💜: yeah, I'm at McDonald's right now and its good. I just wish the person behind me wasn't so annoying.

Yeonjun🤩: oh that sounds bad..hey I'm at McDonald's too!

Y/n💜: really? Stand up so we can eat together!

I put my phone down and stood up. Out of my seat for a second. I looked to the side and didn't see anyone..then I looked behind me to the annoying person's seat and...

I saw Yeonjun..

"You..!" I said a bit louder than I wanted.

"Me?!" Yeonjun said back.

"You're the annoying person behind me.." I accused.

"Oh...whoops..I just wanted to enjoy my meal.."

I sighed.

"Yeah yeah..now come to my seat so we can eat togethe-." Thats when I saw he had 2 meals. "Who's that for?" I asked.

"Oh thats-"

"Oh..hey Y/n!" I turned around and saw...

《Hey fammies..thats what I want to call my followers now lol. I hope you enjoyed this chapter..sorry for it coming out late.

I also hoped you enjoyed the breaking of the forth wall, I always enjoy when that happens so i wanted to try it. Well have a great day/night love ya fammies》