Chapter Six

Y/n POV

I woke up at 4:21 .a.m. I didn't have to get up for school until around 6 but my body had different plans.

Sighing, I thought of maybe why I was awake. And to my disappointment I could only think of fear. The fear of how to tell someone that their parents, that they don't remember, are dead..

I sat there wordlessly just..staring at my wall. I looked at my clock and saw it was 5:43 now. And I think I've made a decision. Concerning Jimin.. I won't tell him..yet. let me know him better and warm the idea a bit up. I can't be like "hey, I've known you for about less than a day...by the way your parents died over you being gone."

No, that would be cruel in a way. I will tell him. I won't be dumb like people are in movies and keep it from him, I just don't think it's time yet for him to know.

((TIME SKIP))

I was walking through the entrance to the school. When I saw Yeonjun run up to me, giving me a hug.

"Hey, Y/n..! What's up?"  He asked.

"Hey, I'm good.. you?"

"Yeah good good.." he trailed off a bit.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, seeing his face drop a bit.

"Yeah..I just am thinking that trouble will arrive in 5..4..3..2..1-"

"HEY..! New girl!.." a voice I remember from yesterday called me, making me turn around to see the two "mean girls" of the school. Sarah and Cecilia.

"Yeah..you.." I think Cecilia said, looking at me with a glare.

"Hmm." I hummed. Already annoyed even though this was only my second time meeting them.

"Nothing..we just wanted to be more involved." Sarah said, with them both walking away.

"What- anyway let's just go to class...we have history!." Yeonjun cheerfully dragged with him to our first class.

((TIME SKIP HALFWAY THROUGH CLASS))

"..Now, can anyone tell me who Hatshepsut was?"  Our teacher, Mr. Jung asked the class.  I raised my hand, I knew a lot of Ancient Egypt..it was one of my few hobbies.

"Hatshepsut was the only female pharaoh of Egypt." I answered. Smiling proudly.

"Miss Y/n..do you happen to know what year(s)?"

"She reigned between 1473 and 1458 B.C. Also her name means “foremost of noble women"."

"Very good!...okay....and so now let's talk about what she did..."

Yeonjun passed me a note. I took it confused and unfolded it to see what he wrote.

      Wow..You're really good. Mayne you can tutor me? Haha

I laughed a bit and wrote a "maybe " on it and gave it back to him. Soon class was dismissed and ne and Yeonjun walked out to go to cafeteria for lunch.

((TIME SKIP, AFTER SCHOOL))

I stood infront of the library again. Ready to meet Jimin, I was a bit nervous over it. But I unlocked the door and walked in.

You maybe wondering why I still have the key, well I guess Mr. Jay has very bad memory and so he forgot.

Anyway I walked in and two steps in I was welcomed with a "tight hug.

"Heyy" Jimins soft voice aired through the room making me shiver a bit. He wasn't 100% visible yet.

"Hey, Jimin. How are you today? " I asked. Trying not to spill about his life just yet.

"Better seeing you." He said with a flirty tone making me roll my eyes again.

"Yeah, yeah.. what have you been up to?"

He was now visible and had his usual white appearance. He just glowed a silvery white.

"Not much. Reading, really. Say did you happen to see anything about me?"

My mouth a got bit dry. I didn't want to tell him all this yet. But I should at least tell him about himself.

"Well...a bit.." I started, he had us sit down at one of less dust covers tables. His usual playful face had fallen to more of a melancholic expression.

"So..for starters your name is Park Jimin-"
He cut me off.

"I knew that already..!"

"Hey hey..let me me continue. Anyway you, I guess, went missing last fall and no one knows what happened. Some think you were murderd and seeing as you're a ghost I think that's more likely than not to be true." I stopped a bit so he can let that sink in.

"Ok...ay...what about my family and such? Anything about my body or suspects?"

"No, not really. Some students who graduated last year when you were supposed to too, said that you stayed after school a bit and seemed less yourself the past week before your murder . But, no suspects. Also it has never been ruled out if you were murderd, which I suppose you were, kidnapped, or you just ran away. "

He took a deep breath before asking a question I wasn't really ready to answer.

"What about my family?"

I looked down and made small circles in the dust as to distract myself.

"Y/n, what about my parents?"

I sighed. I didn't want to tell him now but I have no choice.

"Jimin...they...died.."

His face sank a bit.

"What...how?!" He stood up and sorta floated around as to be pacing in frustration.

"Look, I- I know how..but I don't think you want to kno-"

"Tell me..!"

I sighed while I felt my face become red and my eyes  bit wet due to tears. My heart clenched for him and what he was about to hear.

"They...your mother, Park J/m, died first. She..committed suicide...she..she didn't said in her note, that was not published; but your dad said that she died because she was convinced you were dead."

Since he was a ghost, he couldn't really cry or anything. But I would say he had some tears in his eyes.

He opened his mouth, but looked like he hesitated to ask.

"What about my dad?"

Jimin POV

Even though I am dead, hearing about my mom makes me feel cold and so much pain. Despite not remembering her or my life before dying, my "heart" still feels the empty pain.

"What about my dad?" I asked, scared to think about it. But I am hopeful..

She looked down again. Oh no..

"He..co-couldn't handle what happened. He, a week later, committed suicide as well. I am so sorry, Jimin.."

He looked at me. I saw a little sparkle in his eyes, tears I assume. His eyes  looked sad and without think I went to give him a hug.

He seemed a bit stiff, but soon hugged me back. I rubbed little shapes on his Back. He could become air when he wanted to, but I guess he wanted to feel this hug.

"Please stay here with me. Y/n. I really don't- can't be alone tonight.

《well, this one sure got into the feels like the last one. Don't worry, it gets more happy after this. I'll try to get the next chapter out soon. Have a great day/night. Love yaa》