Special Chapter

Author POV

Even though this story has less views than "The Sea King", I am soo proud of this story. I just wish I didn't have to end it like I did.

But here's what Jimin and Y/ns life is like now that jimin had his second chance at being human...this is gonna be made into two parts in this chapter.

The first part is them finishing school and the second is them married..enjoy.

Jimin POV

It has been a year since I became human again and we put Mrs. Carswell in jail. And I've gotten all my memories back.

We couldn't tell people that I was killed, we had to tell them Mrs. Carswell and Yeonjun kidnapped me. The only people who knew I act died are Taehyung and Y/n.

Speaking of Y/n, soon after everything was over I confesses my feelings for her. And she did the same. The last year of high-school was me trying to get used to being alive and Y/n and I also falling in love.

We're in college now. Still a cute couple. Most people would think we had just started dating but no, it's been almost 2 years. And I hope to marry her one day. I mean, she knows me..and loves me..and I adore her.

Taehyung and I still talk, we're close again, although me dying put a damper on the friendship..we still are close.

"Jiminiee.." I heard a soft voice call me. I look to the side and see Y/n. She's pouting and giving me a glare since I'm supposed to be helping her with math right now. But I was daydreaming about us though..

"Sorry, baby. I was just thinking about stuff." I said to her, kissing her pout. She smiled a bit and nodded.

"Okay, but we gotta finish this okay?"

"Okay...love you.." I said said. We just kinda randomly say it.

"I love you too now help me with PI."

((TIME SKIP,  5 years later))

Y/N POV

Jimin and I just got married a month ago. And it's been picture perfect since then.

We both help around the house. And we both work since I completed my job at being a writer like my mom. Although I write love stories..not horror or crime.

And jimin, he works his job as a police detective. Ironic right? Were like my parents.

Well, I'm just about to finish my chapter for my newest story. Its called "Clash". It's a very good romance.

Anyway, since I finished that, I decided to make dinner. Just something easy like chicken soup. We both love that.

((TIME SKIP))

The soup was almost ready, and perfect timing since I heard the door open. I smiled and walked into the hall where the front door was.

"Jiminie! Hey I'm making- WHAT HAPPENED?" I cut myself off seeing jimin with a black eyes and him holding into his left arm. He looked like he got beat up.

"H-hey Y/n...c-can you take me to our room..?" He asked and I ran to him. Almost holding him, taking him to our room.

I placed him on the bed and got the firs aid kit out. Ready to help him.

"What happened?" I gently asked.

"I..I- there was this robber guy..he had robbed this lady and I happened to be near by. So I decided to help. I ran after him before he ran into a alley. He had more people with him and they..they over powered me..." he looked down and I say his eyes water. He was still my sensitive jimin..

"Well, I'm sure you did your best..please don't cry, Jimin love.." I said to him, cupping his cheeks to give him a kiss. Which helped to calm him down.

He responded to the kiss and leaned over me.  Making me fall onto the bed on my back.. I just let him melt into the kiss, almost hovering over me. I knew it'll make him feel better.

He backed off and stuck his forehead to mine.

"Feel better?" I asked with a soft smile and flushed lips.

"Much. Thank you baby." He said and kissed my nose. Since his arm was hurting I helped him lean back up and he looked at me and asked.

"Can you help me change and shower?" Ny cheeks blushed. We had actually only done "it" twice. Once on our honeymoon and once a few weeks ago when it was my birthday. But I still felt a bit embarrassed.

"Ye-eah I'll help you." I said and started to help him.

"Thank you, I love you.." he said with a smile. I smiled back and said

"I love you too..."

The end

So...how do you like it?! Good I hope...love you all a bunch thank you..》