Chapter 6 ~ Dance with Me

Saturday 5:25 PM
The weekend came so quickly, and it was time for Isaac's show; once you arrived at the venue, Issac greeted you outside.
Isaac: Y/N, You made it welcome.
Y/N: I'm excited to see you dance.
Just as you said that you see Tom and some random girl with him arrive.
Tom: Y/N!
You then to see him, and you wave back.
Isaac: who's that?
Y/N: That's Tom. I work with him.
Tom greets you with a hug which caught you by surprise, and then he shakes Issac's hand.
Tom: This is Gwen.
She waves, and you and Issac wave back, and then you all headed inside.
Isaac: I hope you enjoy it.
Y/N: I'm pretty sure you'll be good. You did have good moves at the party.
Isaac laughs and sits you all down at your table, and then he leaves backstage.
Tom: So you and Isaac.
Y/N: it's nothing. He just invited me after we danced.
Tom: at the party?
Y/N: yeah.
Then the lights flick off, and the stage lights up, and Issac comes center stage.
Isaac: Welcome, Everyone!
And then other dancers run onto the stage.
Isaac: let the show begin!
Everyone on stage started dancing. It was impressive watching Isaac perfect every step. He must have had years of practice, and after a few minutes, it was over. Everyone got up to applaud.
Gwen: he's excellent.
Everyone started to leave the building except your three.
Gwen: well, I have to go, but it was fun, you two.
Tom: do you want me to drive you home?
She looks at you and then back at Tom.
Gwen: no, I'm fine.
She leaves the building just as Issac walks out to talk to you.
Isaac: did you enjoy it?
Y/N: it was you should invite me to more of these events.
Isaac: sure, well, I have to be ready for the Six twenty-five show, but ill catch you later.
He winks at you, putting a smile on your face, and leaves backstage Tom and towards you and touches your shoulder.
Tom: let's hang out.
You turn to him with a grin.
Y/N: okay.
Tom and you leave the building and get into his car grey clouds started to form in the sky.
Y/N: It looks like it's going to rain.
Tom: Yeah.
Y/N: so you and Gwen do like her?
Tom: I used to, but she has a partner. I knew she liked watching people dance, so I invited her.
He stops at a local park. It's empty, and it starts to drizzle.
Tom: darn it.
Y/N: you wanted to go to a park?
He looks at you and smiles.
Y/N: what?
Tom: it's nothing; come on.
He exits his car and heads straight into the soaking rain.
Y/N: Thomas!
You walk out of the car to follow him.
Y/N: Tom, it's raining. We're going to get sick.
He placed his phone onto the ground and started playing music.

Then he extends his hand out towards you.
Tom: You owe me a dance.
Y/N: you're crazy!
Tom: just one dance y/n.
You sigh and take his hand at first; you did a few basic steps. He started making a few advance moves which caught you by surprise. It was cute watching him dance, sometimes pushing back his long wet hair that covered his eyes. You could see through his wet white t-shirt your face started to blush red, but what made it worst was when he took your hand to dip you down, his face got close to yours that you could feel every breath he breathed as he brought you back up he grabbed his phone, and it was over.
Tom: that wasn't bad?
You were at a loss for words.
Tom: That bad, huh?
Y/N: N-no, it was good. I didn't know that you could dance like that.
Tom: I used to dance with my mom when I was young. I'm surprised I still have moves like that.
You both walked back towards the car and got inside.
Tom: I'm sorry if you get sick.
Y/N: it's okay. It was fun.
Tom: I forgot to thank you for Wednesday for helping my dad out.
Y/N: I didn't do anything. He just needed someone to talk to, I guess.
Tom: Yeah.
Y/N: when was the last time you two talked to each other?
Tom: not in a long time. I nearly visit him anymore after I moved out.
Y/N: you should visit him more often.
Tom looks at his twiddling thumbs.
Y/N: Tom?
Then he looks at you.
Tom: promise that you'll come with me when I visit him.
Y/N: sure.
He smiles and starts the car heading towards your apartment building. After you got to your floor and in front of each other's doors, you waved your goodbyes and headed in for the night. You took a shower, got dressed in your nightclothes, and looked outside at the rainy streets.
Y/N: do I like Tom?
You opened your window, letting a nice breeze inside.
Y/N: Maybe it was just the atmosphere. It was like out of a romantic movie; I don't have feelings for him. He's my boss's son.
Just thinking about it made your heart flutter.
Y/N: Shit, I think I do like him.
~TBC~