Chapter 10 ~ Work Vacation

Monday 7:59 AM
Everyone at the office was excited today we get to get to go on a Work Vacation for a few days. I haven't talked to Tom is since his birthday. I have been ghosting him, and him been kindly reporting my space, but today I think I will tell him when I find the right Time he notices that you're looking at him, you quickly look towards the ground.
9:30 AM
We got onto the bus; I sat in the very back with Tom's brothers.
Harry: Do you know what's wrong with Tom?
You nod your head no.
Sam: he been sad all weekend; I think it's because of Gwen.
Harry: Maybe.
You twaddle your thumbs and look out the window at the buildings.
1:15 PM
We arrived at the hotel we were staying at until Wednesday, and two people shared a room written on a piece of paper. Tom walks towards me.
Tom: we're roommates. I could change my room if you want.
Y/N: no, it's okay.
Tom: Okay, I'll see you in the room.
He leaves towards the elevator while you're in the lobby, getting ready for something that could change your friendship with Tom slowly walking towards the elevator after Tom already gone up, you rehearse what you're going to say over and over in your head from the time you enter the elevator until you reached your hotel room.
Y/N: here goes nothing.
You open the door and try to calm yourself. You did breathing exercises after that; you closed the door and saw Tom outside the Balcony; you walk towards him, standing next to him.
Y/N: Let's hang out today.
Tom: with me?
Y/N: yeah, come on, it will be fun.
He sighs.
Tom: fine, but if it's not fun, I'm leaving.
Y/N: Deal.
You take his hand, and you both start heading towards the elevator to leave the building. Once you left the hotel, you walked towards a restaurant.
Tom: we could have gotten food at the hotel.
Y/N: just come in, you big baby.
You went in and sat at the table.
Tom: everything here looks pretty good.
Y/N: see, and you wanted to eat hotel food.
Tom: That doesn't mean the food is delicious.
Y/N: oh, it's good when I was you my parents took me here all the time.
Tom: you never really talk about your parents.
Y/N: I only have few memories of being with them since I lost them at a young age. They were good patents, but they missed with the wrong people.
Tom: oh.
Y/N: but my Adoptive parents are lovely. They love me like I'm their own.
The waiter comes and takes your order. About thirty minutes go past, and your food arrives it was delicious a d Tom looked like he enjoyed it.
Tom: you were right. This food is delicious.
He continues eating.
Y/N: so how's having your Mom back?
Tom: it's nice after her plane crashed; it wasn't far from a civilization of people she git fortunate.
Y/N: and how your dad holding up?
Tom: he happy she's back, of course, and I told him he should take a few days off work to spend time with her, but you didn't think he would bring the whole office here.
You nod, and the waiter collects your bill. You and Tom leave, heading towards the beach.
5:34 PM
You both arrive at the beach, far from any people sitting on the sand watching the sunset.
Tom: it's beautiful.
The nice cool breeze and the waves crashing were so relaxing.
Y/N: Tom, I'm sorry.
Tom: what for?
Y/N: I lied about not like you, and I felt hosting myself for lying, but I realize I need to be honest with myself. I Like you, Thomas.
He looks at you surprised; then he looks back at the ocean, just sitting in silence for a while.
~TBC~