Chapter 11 ~ Future Plans

We sat there in silence; then Tom looked at me with a smile and a tear in his eye.
Tom: Y/N, I like you too.
Your heart slows down when he said those words.
Tom: I liked you for a while now, ever since we danced at the park or maybe even before that.
Y/N: Tom.
He takes your hand and holds it.
Tom: Y/N, will you be my boyfriend?
You smile at him, tears dripping across your face.
Y/N: nothing would make me happier.
He jumps for joy, and you stand up with him; he was so happy, so excited that you said yes, he fell into the water.
Y/N: Thomas!
Tom: I'm fine, I'm fine.
He gets out soaking wet, walking towards you.
Tom: My family and I were going to have a family diner in about two hours.
Y/N: you want me to go?
Tom: I know it's sudden, but you already meet my dad and brothers, so why not meet my mom.
You take his hand.
Y/N: sure.
He kisses your cheek, and you both walk back toward the hotel, hand in hand.

6:07 PM
You and Tom sat down watching TV for a while. It was a show about teens solving mysteries until you both passed out. Tom laying on top of your chest felt nice, then you closed your eyes and slept.

7:37 PM
You wake up, and Tom was still asleep. You smile while rubbing the top of his head, and he slowly wakes up.
Tom: what time is it?
Y/N: Seven Thirty-Seven.
You both get up and stretch.
Y/N: Tom, are you sure about this?
Tom: I'm sure I want my family to meet you officially.
He walks over to take your hand.
Tom: officially as my Boyfriend.
Your face blushes red as he said that you were pretty nervous.
Y/N: as your boyfriend?
Tom: Yeah.
You let go of his hands and sit back onto the bed.
Tom: what's wrong?
Y/N: I'm not ready.
He sits beside you.
Tom: it's okay. I shouldn't be asking to introduce you as my boyfriends yet, but could you at least come to meet my mom? I feel like she would love you.
Y/N: sure.
You and Tom finish getting dressed and started heading over to the restaurant.
Tom: a kiss before we go in?
You rolled your eyes and kissed him as we let go from the corner of my eye are Tom's Parents.
Tom: mom, dad.
He walks towards them for a hug. You stand back embarrassed, looking down at the ground until Tom's mom walks up to you.
Tom's Mom: you must be Y/N.
She greets you with a hug.
Tom's Mom: when I came back, Tom would not stop talking about you.
Tom: Mom!
Tom's Mom: I'm just telling the truth, sweetie.
Tom's dad shakes your hand.
Tom's Dad: welcome to the family, son.
You smile as you all enter the restaurant.
Tom: where Sam, Harry, and Paddy?
Tom's Mom: we'll they all wanted to stay in the hotel is we didn't want to bother them.
Tom's Dad: besides, they probably would tease you and y/n the whole time.
You all laugh as the waiter stops by, taking your orders. You could feel as Tom was rubbing your hand, trying to home it.
Tom's Dad: so, Tom, I need to ask you something before we leave.
Tom: is it something terrible?
He shakes his head no.
Tom's Dad: I want you to think about it when I tell you, okay.
Tom: sure, dad.
The waiter brings everyone their food. It smells delicious and tasted even better after you. You all finished you. Tom's dad paid for it, and you all left you, and Tom's Mom walked to the car as Tom and his dad talked.
Y/N: Is everything okay?
Tom's Mom: I'm not sure.
You see that Tom is shocked and looking at his feet as they both started to walk over.
Tom's Dad: think it over, okay.
Tom: of course, Dad.

His parents enter the car and then leave, and you and Tom get in his car. It was silent on the way back to the hotel, and then you go into the room. Tom sits on the bed, looking at the ceiling. You lay down next to him.
Y/N: you okay?
Tom: my dad asked me if I could run the company.
He doesn't look excited, but he doesn't look upset either.
Y/N: how do you feel?
Tom: I don't know. I'm just confused right now.
You both stood up straight, looking at each other.
Y/N: well, I think you would make a great boss.
He chuckles.
Tom: oh yeah, imagine me sitting around making crucial decisions on how my company can move forward.
Y/N: I think you could do it.
Tom: I mean, I'm not doing it right away. I got a few more years until that happens, bossman Thomas.
Y/N: I think you can do the job as good as your dad.
Tom: I surely hope so.
You take his hand and look at him with his beautiful smile, excited to see what the future brings.
~ End~

• • •
I am so sorry this took forever to write. I have just been having writer's block lately, but hopefully, you read the second when it comes out.
• • •