Nearing Artheit

1300 hours
July 30, 2259
Moon of PC-2221, Atrios Solar System, onboard SATO Infinity Class Carrier STSS "Leviathan"

Briggs had just woken up from his nap, having hoped to have gotten enough sleep before he had to crash on Sting energy drinks and get constantly shocked by his exosuit during an operation.  He was reading the briefings on any new information, finding that Lt. Arkand had recently rendezvoused with the expedition, and that they had already warpjumped, though it seemed that he had been such in a heavy sleep that he wasn't even bothered by it.

He then heard a commotion inside his room and decides to look. To his surprise, Most of the crew and personnel had gathered up near the windows to take a look at Artheit. They all looked a bit shocked, surprised, and intrigued. Artheit really was like Earth but upside down, he though to himself.

Yet as he continued to observe the planet's bluish atmosphere, as its clouds covered a good portion of a landmass of what he now knew as the Marleyan Empire, the naval groups had already begun to work on their objectives for the operation, as the expedition presumed a state of general readiness and preparedness, with most of the personnel having a slight expectation for a sudden deployment.

The 1st naval group were already building a permanent moon base on the moon of Artheit with the help of the 4 engineer companies that had been attached to their unit, having found an ideal area which they were now slightly excavating for more favorable terrain.
Usually, building a temporary moon base would take a month, but the expedition had been equipped with multiple partially pre-built mobile facilities to significantly hasten facility construction so that the expedition wouldn't have to build new facilities from the ground up.

The 3rd Naval Group had already been preparing to be deployed to the planet and make contact with the locals, and were identifying the most suitable landing areas, ideal locations for base construction, and where and when to make contact, having been the naval group to be assigned with the diplomatic attaché, wanting to make a strong first impression, either by being assertive, or perhaps even through intervention.

With new intelligence on Artheit verifying the fact that multiple nation-states do in fact exist, along with varying ethnicities similar to that of the human race, the Solar Allied Treaty Organization's Central Strategic Command has authorized the infiltration and subversion of these nations following an evaluation of the potential dangers that may come to leaving them to their own devices, especially with their meddling with the so-called titans, along with their shared deep genocidal hatred for a race called the "Eldians", who are the local population living on the island of Paradis, the identical copy of the island of Madagascar from Earth.

 Admiral Kana decided to prioritize making contact with the Eldians first, seeing that they were on an isolated island and had no idea of the outside world, believing themselves to be the last bastion of humanity, and that titans had just suddenly popped up a century ago and that they ate the rest of the human race.
Seeking to overthrow their corrupt government and puppet king, and exposing the true nature of the titans and the history of the old Eldian Empire, along with the other nations of the planet, the Central Command Council, along with the United Nations Council, authorized a direct intervention and operation against the government of Eldia, and installing a UN provisional mandate to secure the island, both from internal and external threats.

Like all other naval groups, the 3rd naval group consisted of a carrier, the STSS Leviathan, which was of the Infinity Class, along with 3 destroyers, namely the Jaeger and the Aether, which were of the Omega Class, and the Keralis, which was a Verdansk Class destroyer, with support from 5 frigates, 8 corvettes, and 5 resupply ships and 5 troopships.

However, with the expedition's objectives requiring significantly more resupply capabilities and logistical support, along with construction and engineering experts to allow them to quickly construct the facilities required to support their efficient deployment and operation, 4 extra logistics support groups were also assigned to support their expedition, each one consisting of 6 resupply ships to allow the operation to proceed more smoothly and efficiently, allowing them to not have to worry about supply issues, and 4 engineer companies were assigned to each naval group to significantly hasten construction speed and infrastructure quality, along with helping personnel identify ideal construction locations and how to properly utilize the pre-built mobile facilities.
With them also came a portable spaceport designed to temporarily support naval vessels when a spaceport is yet to be constructed, capable of docking and repairing naval vessels in the case that they are damaged in combat, or perform regular maintenance on them.
Provisions and preparations were also made for any special incidence requiring humanitarian and emergency aid, seeing that such a possibility would be highly likely with how primitive the humans on the planet were, with dozens of medical support personnel and specialized experts attached to each naval group, along with extra food, water, and medical supplies if they would be needed.