2

Sloth woke to something breaking downstairs. "huh?" He got up and peeked out the bedroom door to see the front door in chunks on the floor and part of it still on the hinges, only the moonlight was making light. Sloth was freaking out when suddenly, he was pulled out the room by paws. He was about to scream but then he realized it was his mom. "Quick get Bubbles" She whispered and Sloth's father, a flareon rushed past them and pulled Bubble out. "What's going on?" Sloth whispered. "Someone got in the house. Here. Take them to our room and open the window. Remember that bush that you want to cut down?" Mom nodded "okay if whoever it is gets past me, jump out, land in the bush and run to the town." Their dad said. "But what about you?" Bubble asked and small tears were starting to form in her eyes "I'll be fine, now go quietly." He kissed Bubble on the forehead same with mother and Sloth. He then started down the stairs. Their mom rushed them into the bedroom, and they huddled by the window just listening... "Hey!!" "KROOK!!" "Get out of my house!"

The sound of burning and punches landing came from downstairs. The sounds continued with the occasional groan or yelp. Until the sound of something ripping was heard and a sick wet thud. "KROOK!!" the invader cheered in victory. Bubble started crying thinking the worst had happened Mom tried to comfort her when heavy footsteps started going up the stairs. "KROK!!!" It was so loud and so close!

Their mom quickly grabbed them and jumped out the window into the bush. Their mom quickly hopped out the bush with Bubble in her mouth and Sloth on her back. "KRO!!" The sound of the door breaking came from the tree house. Sloth and Bubbles mom started sprinting to the town. "Mom! Is Dad going to be okay?" Bubble asked with tears going down her face and her ears drooped. Mom swung Bubble onto her back and said, "He's going to be okay, he's your father, he's made it out of worse situations"

"Mmmhmm..." Bubble quietly whimpered. Suddenly from out of the bush a Midday Lycanroc jumped out and hit their moms back leg. Knocking her down and launching Sloth and Bubbles into a nearby bush. "Kids!" their mom called and turned to see their attacker. "Listen you don't want to do this" "LYCAN!!" It jumped and bit her tail and swung her into a tree, then bit at her leg and thrashed violently. Their mom was lying on the floor dazed and in pain. "Momma!" Bubble and Sloth called as they were pulled out the bush by two Aracnines. "Kids!" their mom called. The Arcanines put the two eevees on the floor and pinned them with one paw each. "LET US GO!" Sloth shouted, struggling to free himself Bubble was just crying. "What do we do with them, boss?" "Eat em" The Lycanroc Snarled. "NO!!" "Momma!" Bubble and Sloth cried as the arcanines licked their chops and was about to bite when a Garchomp lunged at the arcanines piercing them with its claws. "GARRR!!!" "Grah!" an arcanine coughed blood and tried to get away but the Garchomp bit down on its neck ending its life. Sloth and Bubble ran past the terrified Lycanroc and snuggled their mom's side. "It's okay littles ones, it's okay..." She attempted to get up but fell. "mamma!" Sloth cried. Bubbles put herself under her mom's front right paw to help her stand. "LYCAN" The Lycanroc lunged at the Garchomp who simply smashed its tail into the Lycans Skull. The Garchomp walked over to Sloth, Bubble, and their mother. Sloth bounced in front of it "HEY LEAVE US ALONE!" Sloth growled at it. The Garchomp looked at him curiously. "Sloth stop," Their mom said. The Garchomp lowered its head and picked up Sloth in its mouth. "H-Hey put me down!" Sloth panicked and squirmed. "Take them to Tarron, '' Sloths mom said. "What about you?" Bubble asked, hugging her tightly "I'll join you all soon, just go with Drago" "Drago?" Sloth asked and looked at the Garchomp, Bubble let go of their mom and slowly approached the Garchomp who picked her up and plopped her on his back. "go, I'll catch up later."

The Garchomp flew off in the direction of the town, "stay safe little ones..." She whispered then heard growling from behind her...

Garchomp landed in front of a red brick house in the town. "Hey, isn't this uncle's place?" Sloth asked and Drago knocked on the door. "Huh?!" A Umbreon opened the door. "Kids?" "Hi uncle!" Bubble waved. Sloth sheepishly waved. "Why are you being carried by a Garchomp?" Their uncle asked. "He's Drago, moms' friend I think, she told us to come with him and he brought us here." Bubble said. "Oh, how is my sister?" He asked