9

Sloth woke up to something cold pushing his shoulder. He looked to the side and saw Glacier pushing his shoulder. "Good afternoon, Bonnie wants to go out to lunch for us to all get to know each other." She said and stopped shaking him. Sloth nodded and got up and woke up the eevee that was on his chest. "EE!" She squealed when she landed. Sloth laughed and got up and stretched. "M-Sis, what's going on?" Julie asked, bouncing up and jumping onto Glacier's back. "We're going out to lunch," Glacier said and adjusted to carry Julie."

"I'll go get my stuff." Sloth said and ran into his room and grabbed his scarf and bag and hesitantly put his paw on the door knob.

What town are we going to eat in?

He set his bag on the bed and pulled out a sheet of paper.

147 Cod St. Massport. I can visit if we are going to Massport, it's a good thirty minute walk, but Terra town Is equally as far. I can suggest we go to Massport...AGH! You're dominating my thoughts again.

He slipped the paper in his bag and walked out and downstairs. "Hello Sloth." Amaya waved. She had a leather bag hanging off her. "The others are already outside. We are going to eat at Terra Town. Apparently they have the best berry curries." She said. Sloth sighed and gave a weak smile. "Alright." Amaya let him through the doorway first and followed after and shut the door after locking it. The sun was still high in the sky and clouds blocked some of it. Another Umbreon was outside. "Amaya is that everything?" He looked around aimlessly. "Yeah, Come on Nox." Amaya took his paw and led him down the path following the rest of the group. Sloth shrugged to himself and ran after the group. "Hey Sloth," Bonnie smiled at him. He smiled back and waved.

An Espeon walked next to her and glared at Sloth. "Um. Hi!" Sloth greeted. They nodded in acknowledgement. "Who's he?" Sloth asked. "He's Sultan." Bonnie smiled. "oh and that Leafeon is Con, and I think that's everyone." Bonnie smiled. "Who's the other Umbreon?" "Oh that's Nox, He's Amaya's brother. If you're wondering why he's looking around cluelessly. It's because he's tunnel blind. He can only see in front of him." Bonnie said. Sloth nodded "but I was wondering if you could help guide him around. Amaya does great but she isn't always there, I was thinking you could be a backup helper. You know?" Sloth looked back at the two Umbreons. Flame was talking to Nox and Amaya pulled him close so he didn't trip over a branch. She gave a weary smile as she let the two continue talking.

Sloth looked at Bubble who was talking with the Sultan. Sloth smiled and looked next to him and looked at Glacier who was walking with Julie on her back. Julie had fallen asleep and curled up while Glacier was looking tired. "Are you okay?" Sloth asked. "Y-yeah..." She mumbled. Glacier stumbled over a small pebble. "Seriously are you alright?" Sloth asked, his concern growing.

"yeah, just tired..." Glacier mumbled. "Didn't you sleep when I went to sleep?" "No I didn't." She yawned. "Okay...uhm...I normally do this for Vine but hop on my back." Sloth said and stopped next to her. "You sure?" "Yep." He got down on his knees and Glacier carefully climbed atop of him. She laid her head against his spiky fur and was soon snoring. "Sis? Why are you sleeping?" Julie asked while waking up. Sloth started to walk and Julie shrieked. "huh?" Sloth stopped for Julie. 'You alright?" He asked. "Y-yeah...just is mo...sis okay?" Sloth raised a brow at her first words. "Yeah, she's just sleeping." Sloth said and carried on walking.

"So, how is Terra Town?" Nox asked Flame. "It's fine, not much happens where we live, it is still dangerous at nighttime though." Flame said. "Well you are tough enough to handle yourself." Amaya added. "Remember our battle a few months back?" Amaya asked him. Flame looked down and shook his head. "The one where I nearly broke your arm?" Amaya added in Flame  shot up and made a queasy look. "Y-yeah...I remember the lock you got me in." He said. Amaya chuckled. "I had asked if you wanted me to go easy on you. But you insisted on me going all out." Amaya recalled. Flame sighed. "Yeah, that was foolish of me." He said and looked at the forest. "Hello~" Bubble walked over punched Flames shoulder. "Ow! What did I do?" He asked her. "Nothing~ I'm just in a good mood today." She stuck her tongue out at Flame. 

He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "uhhh...Nox why are you blushing?" Amaya asked her brother. He was staring directly at Bubble, eyes wide and a dark red hue across his face. "no reason." He cleared his throat and stared at the path. "okay?" Amaya giggled. "What's so funny?" Nox asked. "You're still blushing." He shook his head from side to side and looked at Amaya in a grumpy way. "I was not!" "You were." "I wasn't!" "Yes you were." 

The two continued arguing all the way to the restaurant. 

Vine opened the doors to Candino Curry and a Riolu walked up to her. "Hello Ms. how many seats?" He asked kindly while shuffling menus in his hands. "Just one please." Vine responded. "Okay, follow me." He smiled and led her to a single seat with a small table. It was decorated in a dark red cloth and other poke's voices overlapped as they had their conversations.  "Thank you." Vine praised as she sat down and he passed her a menu. "Ring the bell and I'll be right with you." He said and walked away to another table with a Grovyle. Vine smiled and looked at the menu and saw a Sweet Apple Curry. She looked at the description and sure enough it's was named after how it tasted. She leaned over and dinged the silver bell in the middle of the table. 

Not even a second later the Riolu was back with a smile on his face. "You rang?" Vine giggled at his jolly behavior. "I did, I would like to order the Sweet apple curry." 
The Riolu nodded and then walked away into the kitchen. 

Vine smiled and rested her eyes.