10

"That was delicious! Thank you, Bonnie!" Bubble shouted and licked her lips. She leaned back in the booth seat and leaned against Nox causing him to blush. "You're welcome." Bonnie smiled as she finished up her noodles she ordered. "Thank you for lunch" Con mumbled. "Did he just speak? So he isn't mute." Sultan teased. "Be quiet." Con quietly replied. He picked up his bowl and stacked it on top of Sloth's half empty bowl of Miso soup. "I was gonna...nevermind." Sloth sighed and looked out the window. "You okay?" Flame asked. "Yeah I'm fine." Sloth pressed his cheek against the glass and closed his eyes. "huh" Flame looked around the restaurant and only them and a few other pokemon were in the restaurant.

Glacier's head was down on the table. "Sis?" Julie shook her. She put her paw on Julie's head. "I'm just sleepy...I just...feel tired suddenly." Glacier sighed and Julie leaned on her sister's shoulder. "Okay...we can sleep when we get home." Julie replied and gave a smile. "So, Sloth. What is your strongest move?" Sultan asked. "Hm? Oh my strongest move is Volt Tackle." Sloth said. "Huh, that makes sense. You are electric, my strongest move is Pysbeam." Sultan said and pointed to the red pearl on his forehead. "Question. What made you want to be a Jolteon." Sultan asked curiously and tilted his head to the side.

"I didn't really have much of a choic-" "He evolved while protecting his friend from bad guys!" Julie stepped in and exclaimed with admiration sparkling in her eyes. Sloth burst out laughing catching the attention of others. "Basically" Sloth smiled.

After enjoying themselves and eating, the group decided to head back home.

"Do we really have to go home??" Bubble whined/asked. "Well what would we do in town?" Flame asked "WATERPARK!!" Bubble shouted pumping a clenched fist into the air. Sloth sighed and chuckled. "A waterpark sounds like fun." Bonnie added. "There is one not too far from here," Sultan said calmly.

"Doesn't sound bad, let's go!" Nox said eagerly and started to walk away but Amaya pulled him back. "For one you don't know where it is! Bubble should lead the ways since this is her hometown and Idea!" Amaya stated, giving Nox a playful whack on the back of the head. "Okay." He turned to face Bubble with a smile. "Lead the way" He said gently and Bubble cheered. She snatched Nox away from Amaya and ran with him up the street despite the other looks some pokemon gave them. Amaya looked at the group and was just as equally surprised by how fast the two moved. "I'll get em!" Sloth stated bluntly and ran forward leaving a yellow haze behind him.

He ran off and disappeared behind a building corner where the other two had gone. A few moments passed and Sloth came back with Bubble and Nox on his back. "These two are a handful" He panted and fell under their weight. Bubble and Nox laughed and got off Sloth. "Sorry" Bubble said and helped her brother up. Amaya walked forward and grabbed Nox and held him tightly so Bubble couldn't take him again. "Amaya, can you let go? I want to go with Bubble and you're squeezing the air out of me-" Nox choked out. Amaya loosened her hold on him and Bubble bounced to his side.

"Let's go!" Bubble tugged gently on his arm. He smiled and Bubble pulled him along. The group followed them and while walking through the town Flame hung back. Sultan noticed and slowed down to walk beside him. "You okay?" Sultan asked. Flame didn't acknowledge him and kicked at a loose chip of cobblestone. Sultan focused on Flame and felt a loving and doubting thought from Flame.

A smiling Umbreon and Flareon bounding through an open field during sunset, the orange sun casting an amber glow over the field, both of the eeveelutions laughing when the Umbreon jumped on top of the Flareon in a playful pin. She rested her head on the Flareon mane and he embraced her. They lay there, hugging in the warm sun. The Flareon reached to his side and picked a flower from the ground. He placed the golden yellow flower on the Umbreons ear. She giggled and nuzzled his right cheek.

They both lay there, enjoying each other's company. The Flareon opened his eyes and gave the umbreon a small kiss on the cheek. She looked into his golden red eyes. She blushed heavily and lowered her muzzle unto his.

Sultan looked at Amaya and back at Flame. He raised a brow and shrugged. "I know you saw that." Flame said softly to Sultan. Sultan nearly jumped out of his fur when he realized that Flame was paying attention. "I uhm..." Sultan started to sweat nervously, his eyes darting around. "That was me and Amaya." Flame turned to Sultan. "So you two are...a thing?" He asked. Flame sighed and looked back up at Amaya. She was walking beside Bonnie and talking. "I don't know. That was three years ago. Since then we've been a lot quieter towards each other, sure we'll talk but not like how we used to. I feel like I did something wrong." Flame exhaled a small ember. "Hm...I can check with her and see how she feels." Sultan offered. Flame did not respond, he looked back up at Amaya and then at the ground in despair.

Sultan didn't like this. He glanced up at Amaya then walked forward towards the main group.

(A/N: This chapter was never fully finished, read next chapter to understand)