Bruised

The sun is almost down and it's getting dark. Leo and Charlie arrive at the hotel luckily Charlie knows which room his mum and sister are in. Brooke swings the door open she's so relieved to see the boys standing there.
"Mum Charlie is here with Leo." Brooke calls.
"Charlie why didn't you answer the phone for so long and what's Leo doing here?" She asks panicked.
"My phone died." Charlie explains. "I brought Leo here because a boy beat him up and his head hurts so he needs help."
"Oh my god." Karen breathes giving Leo an  sympathetic look which makes him feel awkward.
"Brooke get me the first aid kit and water from my suitcase please." Charlie points to his case.
"Okay I'm coming." Brooke replied walking over to the case.
Charlie started to get frustrated as she was taking too long as he saw Leo looking more pale and feeling worse.
"Hurry up Brooke!" Charlie shouts.
"Bro I don't know where you hid that first aid kit, you've brought too many things!" She snaps
"Next time I'm packing!" Brooke rolls her eyes.
"Leave it I'll look for it myself." He grunts and walks over.
He then can't find it negative thoughts rush through his head panicking that what if he forgot to pack it. That's when he realised he packed it in a different compartment Charlie finds it takes it out the case and finds the pain killers.
"Take these." Charlie says and gives Leo some pills and water.
Leo thanks Charlie puts two in his mouth then sips the water to swallow them.
"Now undress." Charlie speaks Leo's eyes widen he was confused.
"What?" He stammers.
"Bro I have to check your body condition we both know you were beaten I have to take care of you." Charlie reassures.
"Here?" Leo questions feeling very awkward.
Brooke has been listening to all the conversation and doesn't want to see Leo's bruises.
"No! Go to the bathroom Charlie will be right there." Brooke speaks and points to the bathroom.
Leo leaves the room to go to the bathroom whilst Brooke speaks to Charlie.'
"Okay." Leo replies.
"Brooke what do you want?" Charlie folds his arms a little angry.
"Charlie do you know that Leondre is wanted?" She asks.
"Of course I do." Charlie rolls his eyes. "Leo is my best friend he told me that."
"Then why haven't you brought him home?" Karen interrupts.
"Because the hotel is closer and Leo needs help quickly, besides I don't want his mother to see him like this." He sighs. "He's very pale and his family knows nothing about him being bullied."
"Why didn't Leo tell them?" Brooke asks staring into Charlie's eyes.
"I don't know Brooke I never asked him we don't talk too much about it because I try to make him forget about it and make him happy." Charlie explains. "So far I've been successful, but I have to go see  Leo."
Charlie takes the first aid kit and heads towards the bathroom.
Leo heard all the conversation because of the walls being very thin.
He doesn't want Charlie to see all the bruises, so he keeps his clothes on and doesn't want to tell his family. Suddenly he hears the door being opened Charlie walks in with the first aid kit in his hand.
"Do I really have to do this?" Leo stutters.
Charlie could see the fear in his eyes and face Leo was trying to convince him to not make him. Charlie is very stubborn and knows it's the right thing to do.
"Come on Leo don't be shy I'm a boy I know what a boys body looks like." He sighs. "We understand you might be ashamed to do this in front of me, but it's okay."
"Okay I'll do it." Leo sighs and starts to pull his trousers down very awkwardly.
Charlie knew he felt awkward, but he needs to see what state his body is in so he can take care of him after all.
Leo was stripped he just had his boxers on Charlie was really sad to see his bruised body.
"Extend your arms and legs apart:" Charlie says.
He wants to be able to examine his body condition carefully.'
'Leo follows his instructions as he's realised how stubborn Charlie is. He looks at his full body seeing all the bruises Leo felt really embarrassed Charlie takes out ointment and starts to apply to Leo's body.
"What are you doing bro?" Leo gasps.
"I know what to do it will speed up the healing of the bruises and soothe the pain." Charlie exclaims with a serious look on his face. Leo doesn't oppose him anymore all he can think is Charlie is such a wise and caring friend.
"Oh." Leo helps in pain. "Be careful Charlie it hurts."
"Sorry Leo I didn't mean to hurt you. Just breath deeply." He soothes.
"Okay Charlie." He weak smiles breathing heavily trying to relax.
Brooke and Karen heard Leo yelp and wanted to know if he was okay.
"Are you okay Leo?" Muffled voice from Charlie's mum behind the door.