Truth

It's already dark outside a beautiful and warm evening two guys are locked in the bathroom unfortunately they're both hurt. Leondre is suffering from his bruises and Charlie's heart is hurt because he finds it difficult to bare the harm of his friend.
Karen and Brooke hear Leo scream and start to worry Brooke is thinking what the hell Charlie is doing with Leo in the bathroom Karen rushes to the bathroom door.
"Are you okay Leo?" Charlie's mum asks
"It's alright please don't worry." Leo speaks up trying to calm her down.
"I don't know what you're doing Charlie, but be careful with him."Karen speaks still a lot of worry in her voice.
"I will be careful." Charlie sighs "Don't worry mummy it's alright." Charlie continues to lubricate Leo a little more gently as he has noticed that Leo has very sensitive skin and is sensitive to pain. While doing this Charlie is very sad to think what Leo is going through lately Leo notices immediately.'
'Leo is very sad because he doesn't like to see his good friend sad.
"Cheer up Charl's" Leo sighs.
Charlie doesn't say anything, but rubs the ointment on Leo's bruises. Leo, however enjoys it and feels relieved because the painkiller has started working and he feels no pain.
"Charls guess what?" Leo smiles.
"What?" Charlie replies stopping for a moment dealing with Leo's bruises and staring into his eyes with the same sad face.
"Don't be depressed, I feel better now.
Leo happy sighs. "My head has stopped hurting."
Hearing this made Charlie relieved that Leo wasn't that pale anymore and in no pain.
"That's great." Charlie smiles.
He continues to care for his bruises and looking at his bruises makes him sad again because there are so many of them.
"Leondre." Charlie calls out.
"Yes Charlie" Leo replies.
"How long have you been persecuted?" he asks
"More than 3 years." Leo sighs.
When Charlie heard that he feels very sorry for him finally Charlie puts the ointment down.
"I finished" Charlie says. "now you can get dressed."
Leo starts to get dressed and started to feel more comfortable.
"now you undress
Charlie." Leo jokes.
"What?" Charlie  laughs.
"I was joking." Leo chuckles.

"I know" Charlie replies as they laugh together.
Charlie is about to open the door, but he hear Leo's voice calling for him.
"Charls." Leo calls out.
"Yes Leo." Charlie speaks staring deeply into his eyes.
"I just want to thank you for everything you do for me." Leondre sighs. "You help me so much make me feel better and I don't know what I would do without you." A big tear runs down his cheek.
Charlie was so happy to hear Leo say all that.
"That's what friends are for." Charlie says hugging him tightly.

Brooke is impatient because she wants to take a bath and the boys are locked in the bathroom.
"Mum I want to take a bath, but the boys are in the bathroom, what is taking them so long?"
Brooke moans '.

"I have no idea I'll ask." Karen sighs she's a little worried.
"Leo, Charlie what have you been doing in the bathroom for so long, is everything alright?" She asks with concern in her voice.
"I want to take a bath," Brooke adds.
"Everything is fine," Leo says trying to calm them down.
"We're coming" Charlie calls out whilst opening the door.
"Finally! . Brooke sings and runs into the bathroom.
Leondre and Charlie sit on the bed Charlie's mom sits next to them and stares at the boys.
"Leo why were you screaming in the bathroom and what were you doing there for so long?" Karen asks and stares into the boy's eyes.
"Well." Leo trails. "I screamed because Charlie wasn't too gentle at first."
"In the bathroom Charlie just wanted to check my body condition and took care of my bruises." Leo smiles. "Honestly Charlie is the best friend I could ever have." He continues.
"Has come such a long way." Leo happy sighs.'"He cares for me so much and even my bullies are afraid of him" Leo adds.
Leo smiles at Charlie and Charlie smiles back at him.
"Leo I already told you that that's what friends are for." Charlie hugs him.
"Well that's true Charlie is a very caring person." Karen smiles at her son. "But Charlie is also very stubborn and that's why I didn't oppose him when he wanted to come here because I knew that if I didn't let him he would come here without my consent." Karen shakes her head.
"I totally agree with you I have already convinced myself today that when Charlie wants something. It is difficult to oppose him" Leo rolls his eyes and chuckles.
Charlie listens to all this and realizes that what they say about him is pure truth.
"You know what mum you're right." Charlie breathes "If you wouldn't let me go to Leo I would've come here alone without your consent and information and it's true I'm stubborn." Charlie admits.'

"But I know what is right and what is wrong I know the border and I know what the exit is the situation and what needs to be done." Charlie speaks with such confidence.
"I totally agree with you." Karen nods her head smiling at Charlie.
"And me too." Leo adds reminding himself that Charlie was cool-headed and knew how to help him stop feeling pain.

Suddenly Karen remembers that Leo is wanted.
"Oh my god." Karen screams
"What?" The boys jump with fear at the same time.
"If it's already a little dark and you are wanted Leo your family is worried about you!" Karen screams in panic.
"I know" Leo mumbles with his head down.
"Why didn't you go home yesterday?" Karen asks staring into his eyes.
"It's a long story Leo sighs and starts to become very sad.
"Please tell me I'm here for you and I want to help you." Karen says still staring at Leo with her hand on his shoulder.
Charlie was aware that it's difficult for Leo to talk about this "
Mum leave it please. I can see Leo doesn't want to talk about it and it's hard for him." Charlie sighs with a voice full of sympathy.
"Okay Charlie I'll tell her that's fine." Leo says smiling at Charlie.
Leondre begins to tell the whole story more thoroughly than he had told Charlie before. Charlie learns that a stalker threw Leo down the basement stairs and that's why he has so many bruises on his stomach. Charlie is so angry at this stalker and very sad hearing this whilst Leo is telling the story Brooke comes back from the bathrooms, sits on sofa and listens to this story.'