Discovery and loss

The next morning Emilia awoke to find herself unable to move. Letting her eyes adjust to the morning light she then spotted the reason for her inability to move. Remembering the previous night she smiled lovingly down at what she was seeing, wrapped around her sides were Mashimo and Mafuyu who had their arms clenched firmly around her stomach in a grip that told Emilia that they wouldn't be letting go for a while or at least until they would wake up. The two young girls both had their faces buried into her sides with their heads resting on her upper arms. Looking straight down herself however Emilia was greeted with the sight of of two younger girls sleeping on top of her one had long black hair and the other had shoulder length chestnut brown hair. Quickly identifying them as Mashiro and her recently adopted daughter Akeno, Emilia cooed quietly at the sight as the two were hugging her and each other. With their heads resting on her breasts as pillows they were both facing each other with their faces close together. Looking down at the sight Emilia wondered amusedly at what their responses would be, even though the two children had tried to hide it Emilia noticed their rivalry of her as soon as it began, so to see them hugging and being so close to each other brought an amused smile to Emilia's face.

Glancing at her alarm clock Emilia realised that soon it would be time for the three black haired sisters to go to school. Thinking of school Emilia wondered how long she should wait before enrolling Akeno into the school as well. After giving up on trying to get up Emilia decided to let the girls sleep for a little longer before waking them. Letting them sleep for 5 extra minutes Emilia gently whispered in Mashimo and Mafuyu's ears, "Mashimo, Mafuyu it's time to get up,"

The two girls just groaned uncomfortably and buried their faces deeper into Emilia's sides.

Sighing to herself, Emilia gently shook them awake, groaning quietly they both opened their eyes blinking from the morning sunlight. Spotting Emilia in between them, they both tightened their hold on her as a hug before releasing her while saying, "Good Morning Auntie."

"Good Morning Dears," Emilia said gently as she hugged them back without disturbing the still sleeping Akeno and Mashiro. As the two were about get up Emilia then said, "Wait for a minute you two, watch this." Curious as to what Emilia was talking about the two both watched to see what she would do.

Gently shaking the the remaining two sleeping girls awake Emilia called out softly and said, "Akeno, Mashiro it's time to get up, my dears,"

Groaning quietly to themselves they both nestled themselves closer into Emilia's breasts and stayed asleep. Sighing again to herself Emilia said, "Not again, you need to get up you two,"

Opening their eyes the two girls ended up staring into each other's eyes with a separation between them of about 3 inches. Widening their eyes in surprise they both gave a short scream in shock as they sat up with a start and pointed at each other in shocked surprise before they both said at the same time, "What are you doing here?"

Meanwhile the three observers just giggled quietly so that they didn't disturb the bickering pair, then Emilia groaned uncomfortably when the two girls suddenly put all of their weight onto her lower abdomen. Hearing her groan of discomfort Akeno and Mashiro both stopped arguing and then turned to face Emilia in surprise at her presence. Seeing that she now had their attention Emilia then said in amusement, "Good Morning you two."

"Morning Mummy/ Auntie," Akeno and Mashiro said respectively as they gave Emilia a hug.

"You need to get ready for school now Mashiro, you don't want to be late do you?" Emilia said to Mashiro as she hugged them back. Upon hearing her voices the three sisters all rushed to their rooms to get ready for the school day. Now that they were alone Emilia kneeled down to Akeno's height and asked her, "Dear would you like to join the school that your cousins go to? It's the Blue Mermaids Junior Naval Academy if that makes your decision easier or I could enrol you into a normal junior school if you don't want to join the navy, "