Starting School and an interview

The next day:

Waking up to the gentle morning sunlight, Emilia was pleasantly surprised to find that it was just Akeno and her in the bed. None of the others had sneaked into her bed during the night to lie on her, so it was just the two of them in the room. Looking down Emilia saw a wholesome sight that brought an expression that was filled with love to face as she gazed down at Akeno, who was curled up into her chest with a gentle smile on her face. Noticing her position Emilia discovered that during the night her body had on instinct curled itself around Akeno defensively, as though she unconsciously remembered what had happened the day before.

Glancing at the clock on her bedside table Emilia saw that it showed that the time was 8 o'clock in the morning, this meant that they had just 2 hours before they had to be at the meeting with the principal. Retuning to look down at Akeno and seeing the expression on her still sleeping face, Emilia was almost hesitant to disturb her to wake Akeno up. Steeling herself Emilia then whispered in Akeno's ear and said, "Honey, it's time to get up your interview is in a few hours, and we need to get ready,"

Groaning to herself Akeno opened her eyes only to still see darkness. Confused Akeno then lifted her head up to see Emilia looking down at her with a soft smile on her face. She then realised why she couldn't see, she had her head buried in between Emilia's breasts. Looking up at Emilia, Akeno said, "Good Morning Mummy,"

"Good Morning my dear," Emilia said as she sat up prompting Akeno to do the same. "We should get ready, we don't want to be late, now do we?" Emilia said as she got up off the bed.

"Okay Mummy," Akeno said as she followed her example and got off her side of the bed. Walking out of their room the two made their way to the bathroom to wash themselves for the day. Stepping into the bathroom Emilia locked the door behind them and then prepared to run a shower for the two of them. Removing their nightwear Akeno stepped into the shower who was then followed by Emilia who then closed the shower door once she had stepped in.

So that her breasts wouldn't block the water from reaching Akeno's head, Emilia stood further back from her and reached out to wash Akeno's hair. Having finished with Akeno's hair Emilia then said, "Honey can you wash the rest of you while I wash my hair?"

"Okay," Akeno said as she began washing herself.

"Thank you Honey," Emilia said as she washed her long hair.

After they had both finished Emilia then switched the shower off and stepped out into the bathroom. Quickly wrapping a towel around herself Emilia then turned back around and helped Akeno step out of the shower so that she wouldn't fall over on the tiled floor. Once Akeno's feet were securely placed on the floor, Emilia then wrapped another towel around her so that she could dry of and to avoid being bare in the cold for too long. Still in the towels but now dry they made their way back to their room. Luckily for them there was no one else awake as the rest of the family was still asleep having a lie in since it was a Saturday.

Arriving back at their room they both quickly got dressed. Emilia into one of her uniforms and Akeno into a summer dress with a jacket to go on top. They then made their way down the stairs to the kitchen. They were surprised to find Mayuki sat at the table with breakfast already laid out on the table.

Seeing them enter Mayuki said, "Ah Sis, Akeno I've got breakfast laid out for you,"

"Umm thank you sis, you didn't have to do this, and besides I thought everyone was in bed still." Emilia said confused.

"Don't worry about it, I knew you'd be in a hurry today so I got up early to make breakfast for the two of you," Mayuki said.

"Thank you very much Sis/ Auntie," Emilia and Akeno said as they sat down at the table to eat.