Hopes Peak Academy

Author note:
Hi everyone I'll be using she/her pronouns in this story just making sure you're aware of this, THERE WILL BE THH SPOILERS. There  may be spelling mistakes.

Y/N=your name
F/N=fake name
H/C=hair colour
E/C=eye colour
H/L=hair length

Yn pov:

'This is it, my first day at hopes peak academy'. You gazed up at the building, 'my one way ticket to success', you thought. As soon as you stepped foot into the school grounds you began to feel very dizzy as if you'd been spinning for the past hour. You continued walking trying to brush off the dizziness as nerves until you collapsed onto the cold bricks and everything went black.

Flashback~

"Mother, Father I got into hopes peak academy", you said as you sprinted up to your parents ecstatic.

"Yeah sweetheart I'm sure you did", your mother said paying no attention to your success.

"Y/N only people with an ultimate talent get into that school you can tell the truth you know", your father said as he continued to watch the news.

"But I'm not lying I actually got in look", you said holding up your acceptance letter

"Y/N enough lying go to your room", your mother snapped finally looking at you

"But Im not lyi-"

"You heard your mother go and I don't want to hear another word about this", your father interrupted they both looked infuriated.

'why don't the believe me', you thought as you entered your room clutching your acceptance letter to your chest.

Flashback end~

When you opened your eyes you found yourself in an empty classroom 'strange I don't remember attending a class' you thought as you got up from your seat and inspected the classroom the metal plates covering the windows quickly caught your attention. You tapped the cold metal but there was very little sound 'why would a school put such thick sheets of metal in windows', you thought suddenly the intercom came on. "Attention students will everyone please make there way to the gym for a special announcement", a lively voice said.

You wandered down the empty halls each of the windows there also covered with metal, until you came across a room with double doors and a sign reading "gym" above it. You entered the room to find seven other people, a boy with blonde hair stood towards the back of the room looking utterly disgusted and disappointed with the school. A girl or maybe a boy whoever they were, they looked insanely strong stood towards the stage staring at the sheets of metal. A guy with black hair who looked like a real Teacher's pet was trying to talk to a girl with black hair who looked as if she couldn't care less. Pop idol Sayaka Maizono talked to the famous model Junko Enoshima and the last person was a very mysterious girl who stood far away from the crowd. You must've stared at her for to long because now she was looking right at you with her entrancing purple eyes that almost matched her hair.

"Hey you, welcome but why are late?", the boy with black hair said marching over to you.

"I'm F/N who are you", you said 'shit I should've just given him my real name now everyone will know me as F/N' you thought

"I'm kiyotaka ishimaru but everyone calls me taka, the ultimate moral compass", taka said confidently.

Just then a girl with brown hair in a high ponytail entered the room taka quickly marched over to her and began to her talk to her.

You aimlessly walked around the room until you subconsciously stopped next to the girl with purple hair.

"Why did you lie to ishimaru", the girl asked she wasn't even looking at you but her words felt so powerful alone.