Kill or Be Killed

The next morning was the same as the rest, your routine was dreary, but it gave everyone a sense of security in a way. The repeated action day in day out although boring it worked for everyone.
Throughout breakfast you could feel Celestias eyes burning into your skin. You made eye contact with her several times each time she would smile, but you could never hold her gaze for long. She never took her eyes off you, you noticed Kyokos gaze shifting between the two of you. Her eyes always held malicious intent when she looked at Celestia, but she paid her no mind.

You felt a sense of relief as soon as breakfast was over. You left the dining room but before you could return to your room Celestia grabbed your arm pulling you into her room. She threw her hand over your mouth so you couldn't call out for help as she closed the door.

"Don't scream I'm not going to kill you", she reassured as she pulled her hand away from your mouth.

"You could've just asked to talk", you replied still a little shocked by her methods of getting you here.

"That's no fun though", she teased taking a seat on her bed gesturing for you to do the same. Although the rooms were identical Celestia had decorated the room with items from the storage room. The room certainly suit the rest of her aesthetic, you couldn't imagine what her normal room looked like.

"So F/N. I'm ready to get out of here and I want you to come with me", she admitted her statement making your blood run cold.

"What do you mean Celestia?", you hoped your prayed she wasn't saying what you thought she was. You hoped there was some reasonable explanation.

"I know you're not that stupid F/N. You know what I mean", she continued placing her hand a top of yours leaning in close, her eyes locked to yours.

"I want to get out. I want you to come with. Double blackeneds are allowed... as are double murders", she continued to explain. Your heart was racing, she was suggesting exactly what you thought she was.
"I don't want to leave you here F/N. I don't want you to die, which is why I have a plan", she continued giving your hand a squeeze.

"We couldn't Celestia. We'd be caught", you tried to excuse.

"We would easily get away with it... we kill Makoto and Kyoko. They're the smartest in the trials", she explained it was clear she had thought this out well.
"And with your ultimate lying talent-"

"How'd you know about that?" You never told her your ultimate talent. The only person who knew was Kyoko, but that was only because she could see through your lies.

"I know things F/N", she continued. Running her hand up your arm bringing her hand to your fave. Now you were really beginning to worry. She was serious about this. She knew your talent and she wanted you to kill and escape with her, possibly relying on your talent to be what gets you guys out.

"We can't Celestia. I don't want to kill anyo-"

"Don't act so innocent love. I know you've thought about it too. I know you considered killing for our secrets motive. You're no saint F/N. This is survival of the fittest and we're going to survive", she continued.
"It's kill or be killed... we won't be killed F/N", she brought her face closer to yours to the point you could feel her breath.

But you pulled away.
"We can't", you shifted away from Celestia.

"You understand that means I'll have to kill you right", she continued her entire aura shifting to an evil one. You couldn't believe what you were hearing her face was still twisted in a smile as she began tucking strands of hair away from your face as she almost admired your look of sheer terror.

"I'll make it quick, and keep your pretty face unscathed", she continued as cupping you face once more casually stroking your cheek with her thumb.

"We'll get out. We don't need to kill and if it is for the money. We'll be rich when we all escape", you tried to talk her out of this plan. You were frozen with fear. If she had any weapons in this room she could kill you right now.

"And how do you know that? I'm not going to die here and I didn't want you to either", she explained before standing from the mattress.

"So what, you're going to kill me?"

"I'm not sure yet. If I don't Monokuma will", she explained nonchalantly.

"We could've got out together, but you're too kind hearted. For the ultimate liar you should've killed long ago", she continued.

"Even if I did kill and get away with it... I'd kill you all. I didn't want to do that", you explained still trying to seem as innocent as possible.

"Celestia you can't kill anyone. You can't kill me. How are we supposed to be together in the outside world? I am not willing to kill anyone. I just want to wait things out", you continued lying through your teeth. This was the only way you could try and talk her down.

"So you want to be with me now?", she questioned keeping her back turned to you.

"Of course. I want to escape with you, but I don't want to kill to get there", you added finally being able to move once more.

You moved to her side wrapping your arms around her you placed your head on her shoulder. You felt her breathing as her shoulders rose and fell.

"How can I trust the ultimate liar?", She questioned her tone slightly suspicious.

You hesitantly kissed her cheek.
"You'll just have to trust me instead", you added before leaving the room.

Your heart was racing as you fled to your bedroom. You quickly locked the door behind you. Filled with guilt you placed your head in your hands. What would Kyoko think? You couldn't believe what you did. Although you didn't like Celestia like that you still felt like you were cheating on Kyoko. But she would understand right? She'd understand it was a situation of life or death.

As you finally relaxed a little you noticed the note in your room that you hadn't seen earlier.
You picked up the paper, reading the message written in what appeared to be Kyokos handwriting.

"When you see this come to my room. We have things to discuss"

What did you have to discuss? Did she know? No she couldn't it was impossible. Right? You weren't hiding this of course... but would she understand if you explained? She was always able to see right through you. There was no hiding this from her.