Motivation

A few days passed there was no luck finding a way out on the second floor, Kyoko had been oddly distant the past few days whenever you spoke with her she would brush you off. She seemed to have built a friendship with Makoto and spent most of her time with him. It's not like you were jealous or anything, without Kyoko you were a little lonely however. During the time of Kyoko ignoring you, you became close friends with aoi, Sakura and yasuhiro.

"Attention students can everyone come to the gym for a special announcement", Monokuma called over the speakers 'I guess it's been peaceful for to long in Monokumas eyes' you thought as you made your way to the gym. The gym was practically empty when you got there only taka, aoi and Sakura were there you greeted aoi and Sakura and began talking as other students filled the room.

"What do you think is going on?", You asked the two. Sakura had her normal stoic face while aoi appeared to be thinking.

"Most likely this bear wants us to kill each other again", Sakura said you knew that Sakura was probably right but it still felt strange.

Suddenly aoi almost started jumping up and down with joy. "That reminds me F/N Sakura and I are going be meeting up at the pool tomorrow would you like to come with us?" Aoi asked. 'how did the current topic remind her of her pool date?' you thought

"Sure I'll be there", you replied aoi hugged you out of excitement and you could feel someone's eyes burning into your back, but before you could check who Monokuma sprung onto the platform.

"Well students I'm sure you all know why you're here. It's time for a knew motive", the bear sung with its usual happy tone.

The bear quickly handed out several envelopes each student receiving one.
"This week's motive is, drum roll please", Monokuma called as a drum roll played over the speakers.
"Your biggest secret" Monokuma continued their usual happy tone morphing into a scary one.

"Now please open your envelopes and read what's inside. If no one is dead by the end of this week the secret written in the envelope will be revealed to the entire world", the bear called again returning to their usual tone once more.

You glanced around the room at everyone tearing open their envelope. Cautiously you opened the envelope and immediately your blood ran cold.

"F/N are you ok? You look pale", Aoi whispered placing a hand on your shoulder. You couldn't believe it... How could they know, you were the only one who knew about this... You made sure of that.

"Ah yes I'm fine aoi just a little shocked, this would be embarrassing if it got out", you lied, but as usual aoi completely believed you.

"Now then that is all, good luck students", Monokuma said before disappearing under the stage once again.

You didn't know where you were going, your legs carried you but your brain couldn't process what was happening, no one should've known if word was spread and you weren't there to stop it...

While your brain was all over the place you accidentally bumped into someone knocking the cards out of their hands.

"Sorry yasuhiro", you said as you picked up a few of the cards, tarot cards.

Yasuhiro quickly picked up the rest while you pocketed three without him realising.
"Hey F/N want me to do a reading for you, my readings have a thirty percent chance of coming true", he stated proudly.

"Sure why not", you said as you followed yasuhiro to his dorm he was about to begin the reading when he started looking around as if he'd lost something.

"What are you looking for?", You asked hoping that he didn't notice his missing cards.

"My crystal ball, I think I left it in the dining hall wait here", yasuhiro said while quickly leaving the room.

'i could kill him... I could', you thought as you pulled the screwdriver out of his toolkit. 'no I can't, not him, not now' you thought as you hid the screwdriver up your sleeve and closed the drawer. Leaving your dorm key inside.

Yasuhiro returned with his crystal ball and began the reading. After a few minutes a sorry look came over his face
"I see... It says that your life is coming to an end... In the very near future", yasuhiro whispered

You couldn't believe it first your secret now this, today is not your day.

"I'm so sorry F/N", yasuhiro mumbled.

You left his room with the tarot cards and screwdriver "thirty percent", you whispered to yourself entering your dorm. There was a rapid knock at your door, you quickly shoved the cards and screwdriver into a drawer and opened the door.

"What do you want?", You asked Kyoko who stood at your door, like she hadn't been ignoring you all week.

"Look I just wanted to check on you with today's motive and everything-"

"Look I really don't feel like talking right now come back tomorrow morning it's almost night time", you cut her off.

A slightly sad look flashed across Kyokos face "I'll see you tomorrow then", she said before returning to her own dorm. Before you could close the door aoi came over.

"Hey F/N just letting you know we'll be meeting at the pool around eight o'clock that sound good", aoi asked.

"Yeah I'll see you then. Goodnight aoi", you said before closing the door and falling into bed.

The night time announcement went off shortly after, you laid in bed unable to sleep. No one can know, no one can know your brain kept repeating that's when a thought came to you... No one will know. After that you fell asleep dreading tomorrow.

Hi everyone sorry for being inactive for so long I'm currently working on stories on another account that I share with my friend this is purely a crack account that will have stories like
Mordecai X Twilight. Also I'm starting to work on a few genshin impact stories let me know if anyone is interested. THANK YOU FOR READING and trust me the next few chapters will be a bit different but it'll all work out.❤️❤️