Going Up

The death of the three students seemed to affect almost everyone, some were sad, some were angry and others showed no emotion at all. You never really had a strong relationship with them but it was still hard to believe.

Monokumas morning announcement woke you from your dreamless sleep as much as you didn't want to you got dressed for the day and made your way to the dining hall. On the way there you realised that everyone had gathered around the staircase.

"Whats going on?", You asked but as you got closer you realised the heavy gate that blocked the stairs was now gone giving access to the second floor. Before you went up the stairs you felt a hand grasp yours and pull you away from the crowd into the bath house.

Kyoko quickly scoped out the room to be sure it was empty. "Kyoko what's going on why do we suddenly have access to the second floor?", You asked slightly concerned.
"I think they unlock another floor after a class trial", Kyoko said with her normal expressionless face. Although Kyokos words made sense it felt strange how quickly she came to this conclusion but before you could ask anything Kyoko left.

Feeling more confused and worried than before you made your way up to the second floor where you assumed everyone else had gone. Similar to the first floor all the windows were barricaded by metal sheets. The second floor had a library a pool and weights room followed by identical classrooms to the ones downstairs. As you expected everyone was investigating different parts of the "new world" most of the others were investigating a large library you made your way over to byakuya and Kyoko who had found a computer.

"It won't turn on it must be broken", byakuya said with his usual casual manner

"If it were connected to the internet we could contact someone",Kyoko said thoughtfully
You briefly looked at the computer it appeared to be reasonably new considering it's a school computer.

"Hey Chihiro can you come have a look at this", you called. The small girl quickly made her way over to the you and looked at the lifeless computer she quickly got to work pressing multiple buttons and in a few seconds the computer came to life, you gazed in amazement at chihiros skills however you should've expected it from the ultimate programmer. As Chihiro tried to log in the computer started sparking and shut off again.

"Do you think you could fix it" you asked Chihiro to which she responded with a quick nod and took the computer back to her dorm.

You shifter your focus to Makoto who appeared to be holding a letter.

"Huh, it says hopes peak has shut down" Makoto said reading over the letter. This really grabbed your attention.

"What are you talking about we've only been here about a week?", You asked shocked by the contents of the letter

"You're right F/n the school didn't seem at all deserted when I arrived", Makoto agreed.

"Perhaps the mastermind took control over the abandoned school", byakuya said. It felt hard to believe but it was the most believable theory.
"This entire thing is all just a game", byakuya claimed which got everyone's attention.

In a few short seconds Byakuya had started an argument amongst the other students Celestia quickly stopped the arguing with a stronger claim.

"If this is a game then we are all fighting to be the successful villian", she said calm as always togami had a smug look on his face but remained silent.
"To you these games exist for you to win even if live are at stake", she continued byakuya still remained silent.

You used this as an opportunity to escape and explore. While you were exploring you passed aoi Sakura and yasuhiro.

"F/N it's so cool they've got a pool up here", aoi said practically jumping with excitement.
"I'll need to check that out which way is it?", You asked but aoi looked confused she then turned to Sakura.

"It's just down the hall on the right", Sakura said as if she read aois mind.

"Thanks the others are in the library as well if you're wondering", you said as you made your way to the pool.

Monokuma briefly explained how the weights room worked and how lending your handbook to someone else is now off limits you never intended to go into the boys weight room but I guess it was just a precaution. The room was filled with a few workout materials such as dumbbells and a few posters if boy bands nothing out of the ordinary.

The next door revealed an Olympic sized pool no wonder aoi was so excited. You took off your shoes (and rolled up your pants- this is only for those wearing long pants) and dangled your legs in the slightly warm water 'the pool must be heated' you thought as you enjoyed the tranquility of the room.

After what felt like a few hours you put your shoes back on and made your way back to your dorm running into Celestia on the way.

"Hello dear F/N", celestia called

"Hi Celestia, what's happening", you said.

"I noticed you weren't in the library when we left so I was wondering when you disappeared", Celestia said in her usual manner

"Oh I left after the 'game' discussion", you told her. You felt as if you could trust celestia something about her mannerisms just gave off a safe feeling.

"Well it was nice speaking with you f/n", Celestia said as she walked back to her dorm.

'should I tell Celestia my real name I feel like I can trust her', you thought as you entered your dorm to await night time.

Hi everyone I'm so so so sorry about not posting I'm trying to rewatch danganronpa so I can keep the story plot based but I've just had no motivation to watch the series and I had mad writer's block but I'm back ✨yay✨
Also TYSM for 500 reads I never expected this story to take off I just wanted a story on Wattpad for the fellow female Kyoko kirigiri simps.