Birthday special pt 2🍋

NSFW

October 5th

"Do you have any classes tomorrow?", You asked Kyoko as you prepared dinner together.

"No actually, how about you?", She asked.

"None for me either", you replied.

"Would you be able to grab the rice for me?" Kyoko asked.

You placed the bowl of rice on the bench next to Kyoko before wrapping your arms around her torso and placing a kiss on the back of her neck.

"What's this for?", Kyoko asked taking the pan off the heat.

"Just wanted to show my girlfriend how much I love her", you whispered into her neck. Kyoko turned around facing you now placing a gentle kiss to your lips.

"I love you too Y/N", Kyoko whispered now running her fingers through your hair, kissing you passionately. Kyoko continued running her hands through your hair occasionally pulling lightly.
You broke away from the kiss lightly nipping and sucking at Kyokos neck leaving small red marks.
Kyoko moaned slightly pulling your lips back onto hers. Kyoko placed her hands on the back of your thighs picking you up with breaking the kiss. She placed you on the island counter and buried her face into your neck leaving her own live bites you whimpered at Kyokos actions.
Kyoko placed her hands on the hem of your shirt, pulling away from your neck she looked at you for consent. You gave a quick nod and Kyoko pulled your shirt over your head as she began leaving love bites lower.

Suddenly a loud ringing filled the room your face was on fire, as was Kyokos as she checked the caller ID.

"Sorry it's my grandfather I'll be right back", she told you as she answered the call.

You finished dishing up dinner while Kyoko was on the phone.

"What was that about?", You asked when Kyoko sat down at the table.

"My family's coming here. Tomorrow", she replied.

October 6th Kyokos birthday

You carefully removed yourself from Kyokos embrace trying not to wake her, no matter how you fall asleep you always wake up in her arms.

You quietly entered the kitchen and began making Kyokos favourite for breakfast.

8:30am perfect timing. You entered your bedroom where Kyoko began to wake.
"Happy birthday love", you said pressing a kiss to her forehead.

"Thank you Y/N",Kyoko said still waking up.

After you and Kyoko had breakfast you left the room to get her gift.

You sat down on the couch with Kyoko to giver her, her present.

"Happy birthday", you said kissing her cheek and handing her the small box.

"Thank you", she replied kissing your cheek.

Inside the small box was a necklace with a locket on it inside was a photo of you and Kyoko on your first date.

"Is this our first date", Kyoko said in a little shock

"Yep, that was taken a few minutes before the rain started", you replied laying you head on her shoulder.

"I love it, thank you so much", Kyoko said giving you a gentle kiss.

Timeskip~

"It was nice seeing you ", Kyoko said waving goodbye to her father and grandfather.

It was 5:30, perfect timing for the rest of Kyokos birthday.

"So any plans for tonight?", Kyoko asked wrapping her arms around your torso.