Intro

A/N

Hey!! I thought it would be good to just put all the basic information about this book here but if there is anything I want to add, look for the A/N mark.

This is a Reader x Guardian: The Lonely and Great God and you're in the place of Ji Eun Tak. I've changed some stuff about the character so it's new and fresh. Y/N is a second-year student at University studying a course in Media with dreams of going into the media industry. She has two best friends: Woo Tak and Yoo Na who will pop up whenever the story needs them. Obviously, this means Y/N is older than Ji Eun Tak so the relationship will be a little different but hopefully I can do it justice.

I've decided to only do perspectives from Y/N and Kim Shin which means that Sunny and the Grim Reaper's story won't be technically featured but it will still have a bit of a mention. There might be a perspective from either of them later on when I need to but they won't be as frequent.

Obviously, it goes without saying that this will feature spoilers about the Korean show. I'll be changing some bits but it will still follow the basic story so don't blame me for spoilers.

I'll be updating this when I can but I am quite a busy person with plans to be even busier so please be patient!

I hope you enjoy this story <3

Key For Y/N Info:

Y/N = Your Name

L/N = Your Last Name

Y/N/N = Your Nickname

F/C = Your Favourite Colour

I don't own the characters or the general story of 'Guardian: The Lonely and Great God', all the credit goes to the respective creators.