Chapter 1

Authors note:

Hi guys!

This is my first story I have written so I hope you enjoy it!

I have made this a series on my tik tok: @hp_stories_x

The story is still a working progress so I'm sorry if some of the parts take a while to come out. Bear with me 😊

_______________

"Seriously Y/n? Another fight?" Sirius complained while rolling his eyes. I could see the disappointment as he stared at me.

"It wasn't that bad." I muttered under my breath, hoping that he wouldn't hear but he did.

"These fights are getting out of hand. You are going to have to move in with your Aunt and Uncle" He sighed. He hesitated while saying the last part which makes me quite nervous as I have never seen or heard about any of my relatives.

As I start packing up my things, I start to wonder what my Aunt and Uncle look like and what they are like. I'm quite scared to meet them because I know hardly anything about my family. All i know is that when I was a baby, my parents were killed. Sirius was a close friend to my father so when he found me alive, he decided to raise me as his own. I call Sirius, father because he has been the only parent figure that I have known. I really want to know more about who my family is or was. All i can think about is meeting my Aunt and Uncle.

What if they don't like me? What if they don't care about me? What if they don't want me to be apart of their lives?

"Stop panicking, they will love you." I kept telling myself, trying to reassure myself.

"Are you ready to go, Y/n?" Sirius shouted. I could hear the irritation in his voice.

I've messed up. I've really messed up.

I walk down stairs with my packed suitcase. I sigh and roll my eyes as I see Sirius glaring at me.

"I'm sorry for this Y/n, I really am. It will be an experience for you." He stuttered. The expression in his face made me more and more nervous by the minute.

I gave Sirius a hug as I walked towards the door. I stopped before I opened it and let out a sigh.

This is it. I'm finally going to meet my relatives. I can't wait!

Authors note:
I hope you have enjoyed this chapter, sorry it's short. Other chapters will include different povs of different characters. Don't forget to vote!