Chapter 17

I started re-thinking my life choices. I gave no other choice...

I have to leave.

If I leave, no more stress, I won't be killed, I won't have Draco to worry about either.

I'll just pack up my things and go...somewhere. I don't know where though, since I wasn't on very good terms with Sirius and I have no other home. I'll decide where to go once I've left, or maybe I don't go anywhere and o can just live in a caev. A cave? Really? I need to stop having weird thoughts.

I started packing up my stuff into trunks.

"Y/n? Why are you packing your stuff?" Draco barges through the door and walks over to me.

"I'm leaving." I sigh as I continue to pack up my things.

"Where are you going?" He asks seeming concerned.

"Into hiding so if you think I'm coming back then think again." I laugh as I didn't know what to say.

"Hiding? Are you mad? Where are you going to go?" He asked furiously. He seemed to be angry but worried at the same time.

"Uh- you know, places." I muttered, not making eye contact.

"Places? You don't know where you are going to, do you?" He scoffed as I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'll find a place, you know. I might go back to see Sirius." I paused. "Actually no, that's not a smart idea." I continue, laughing.

"So, let me get this straight. You have no clue where you are going and you are basically running away from yoir problems?" He scoffs once again as I gasp.

"Running away from my problems? Almost being killed is not a problem and for your information, I don't really fancy being killed anytime soon." I scoff back at him.

"You can stay with m-" He starts but then quickly stops.

"Yeah, great idea! I'll just go to pay Voldemort a little visit. Just to make his life a bit more easier." I say sarcastically as I roll my eyes.

"I don't know what I was thinking. Look, dont leave. Hogwarts is a safe place and they won't be able to get you from inside the castle." He softly says, trying to convince me to stay.

It didn't work.

"I'm not convinced. I thought they couldn't even go near Hogwarts nevermind a forest right next to it. I don't really fancy risking my life by stating here." I scoffed.

"They have more of a chance of finding you if you are lost in a different forest somewhere. Hogwarts is protected, the our side world isn't and if you don't even know where you are going then they have a better chance in finding you." He explains.

That does make sense. I just dont know what to do. Either way, it's still a risk.

"Your right-" I pause as Draco let's out a sigh of relief. "-but i'd rather be somewhere where they won't know as they know I'm here but if I leave, they won't know." I continued as Draco looked me dead in the eyes.

"Seriously?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, seriously!" I scoffed as he looks at me as if he didn't know what to say.

"Your so stubborn!" He scoffs as he rolls his eyes.

"I know." I say back proudly.

We both started laughing and we started talking about different things. I soon realised that he was just distracting me.

"I know what your doing." I go back to packing my things.

"I just don't want you to go. Look at a the fun we are having here. If you leave, we will hardly see eachother." He said sadly.

It's true. I won't be able to see him and I will be lonley. If I stay, I'm possibly dead. If I leave, they might find me but j doubt it as they won't even know I've left Hogwarts. 

I don't give Draco a response as I didn't know what to say.

"Look, I can hide you." He sighed as my face lit up. He gave me a small smile.

"Okay, okay where?" I impatiently asked excitedly.

"I could apparate you, somewhere where they won't be able to find you." He responded.

"Can we go then?" I asked.

"You havnt even finished packing, your too impatient." He laughs as I continue to pack the rest of my things.

As I packed my things, in the corner of my eye I saw Draco playing with his rings looking quite sad. It's understandable.

Oh man! I'm a horrible person! I'm literally running away from one problem, I'm gonna miss Draco so much.

I finished packing my things.

"Ready?" He said, placing his arm out in front of me.

"More than ever." I said sarcastically as I grabbed onto his arm and we apparated. That was my first time and I felt really....weird.

"We are here." He said proudly as I looked around. 

"A forest? Wow, it's so...foresty?" I said questioning my own self.

"Yes, get used to it. Here, in here you have essential stuff to keep you going and you also have a radio. I came here before and build you just a little hut thing. I will come back to see you, I'll try every few days and if not I'll send you a letter." He explained sadly smiling as he gave me a bag with alot of things in.

"Thanks Draco, I'm going to miss you-" I started before he cut me off.

"Don't say bye, it's not bye. Think of it as a holiday." He smiled as I laughed.

"Oh yeah, a holiday. I'm going to get a tan from all this sun." I laughed, looking up at the cloudy grey sky.

"Well, have fun. I'll send you a letter as soon as I get back." He sighed as he gave a small smile.

"Bye, Draco." I said as we hugged. Draco soon left and I was alone.

Not long after he left, he sent me a letter and I sent one back. What was I thinking? Running off, disappearing.

Oh...my....

HARRY!

I completely forgot about him! No, no, no, he will be wondering where on earth I am and...Oh no...so will everyone else. Not even Dumbledore knows I've gone nevermind anyone else.

I sent Draco a letter basically telling him to tell Harry and them that I have went away. To hide. Yes, yes I know. I'm such a coward for just running off but I'm not used to all this drama. I had literally just came to this school and within a few months, I was almost killed. I just hope i dont get too lonley out here...my myself.

Authors note:

I hope you enjoyed Chapter 17. Don't forget to vote!