Chapter 4

We arrived at the train station and I stood there in shock. This was a dream come true. I can see the first years waving their parents goodbye as they walked into the train. I nervously got on the train with Harry and we found an empty compartment to sit in. As the train started moving, I looked out of the window to admire the view until I heard our compartment door open.

"There you are Harry, we have looked for you everywhere!" The girl was about to continue her sentence until she spotted me and gave me a confused look. "Who is this, Harry?" She spoke softly.

"My sister. Hermione and Ron, this is Y/n. Y/n, this is Hermione and Ron." Harry spoke proudly as Hermione and Ron both entered the compartment and sat down.

"Nice to meet you both." I said giving them both a small smile. They both smiled back as I shook their hands.

"Wait a minute, you have a sister?" Rom asked looking very surprised and confused.

"Twin actually" I said as Ron looked even more confused.

"Bloody hell, what else have you not told us?" Ron laughed sarcastically.

"It's a long story. I never knew I had a sister until a week ago when Y/n knocked on my door. Sirius Black had raised her since our parents died but didn't tell Y/n about me either. She hasn't been at Hogwarts either as it is dangerous for her." Harry stated hesitantly as he looked at me worridly.

"Dangerous? Did you-know-who try to kill her aswell?" Hermione stuttered as Harry looked down at his feet.

"When you-know-who tried to kill Harry but failed. He was very mad at his failed attempt so when he found me, he used more strength and power to kill me but he couldn't. No scratch or bruise was left on me. Apparently I have some sort of powers and you-know-who doesn't like that I have power." I blurted out with slight confidence. At this point, Hermione and Ron were speechless. They opened their mouths in shock but didn't say anything. A few minutes passed and Nobody knew what to say so we were all silent.

"So Y/n, which house are you hoping to get sorted into?" Hermione asked breaking the silence.

"I hope i get sorted into Gryffindor." I answered confidently.

"I hope you do too. Me, Harry and Ron are all in Gryffindor and it's great!" Hermione stated with a huge grin. I smiled at her and looked out of the window to stare at the view. 

Some time passed until we finally arrived at Hogwarts. I looked up at the castle gasped at how amazing it looked. The view was absolutley beautiful. I was so exited to go in and get sorted. I can't believe I'm finally here. I'm finally at Hogwarts!

We all walk into the great hall as everyone takes a seat at their table. I had to stand at the side as I had not been sorted yet.

"Welcome back Students! Before we sort the first years into their houses, we have a new student who she be sorted first. Please be friendly and make her feel welcome. Come on up Miss Potter." Dumbledore spoke loudly as I took a deep breath and walked towards the front.

As soon as Dumbledore had said my name, I could hear everyone mumbling to eachother. "Another Potter?" One person said. "Harry Potters sister?" Another person asked.

I walked up and sat down as the hat was placed onto my head. "Hmm, interesting." The hat started saying. "A Potter raised by a Black. Alot of courage and alot of determination. This is a hard choice...let it be....GRYFFINDOR!" The hat shouted as I let out a sigh of relief.

I walk over to the Gryffindor table and I sit down next to Ron. I felt quite uncomfortable as everyone started staring at me. A few minutes later, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see a boy with platinum blonde hair, sitting at the slytherin table. "Hey new girl, is it true you are Potters sister?" He laughed.
"Um yeah, what's it to you?" I answered back but before he could say anything else, Ron interrupted.

"Shove off, Malfoy." Ron demanded while rolling his eyes. I turn back around and was facing Harry.

"Who was that?" I asked looking very confused as Harry let out a sigh. "Draco Malfoy." Harry muttered while rolling his eyes.

"You should stay away from him, he's bad news." Hermione stated. I gave a nervous laugh as I thought she was joking but when she looked at me with a serious look, my face dropped.

"Just keep your distance and you'll be fine." Ron laughed.

I don't know why they all hate him. I didn't want to stay away from him since I've talked to him once and I hardly even know who he is.

"What did he do?" I asked out of curiosity. I just didn't understand why I should keep away from him.

"He's just a typical bad boy, the bully. Trust me, he's a horrible person." Hermione answered trying to find the words on how to answer my question.

Okay, fair enough. At least I know who won't be nice to me. If i keep my distance, then he won't bother me and he won't find any reason to hate me. Why am I getting so bothered and worried over a boy who will probably not even bother to talk to me.
I am very relieved that I am in Gryffindor and I have already made some friends! I just have to survive this day without any fuss and I think I will be fine!

I walk up to the Gryffindor common room and I walk into my dorm. I share a dorm with Hermione which I'm happy about. I can't wait go begin my classes!

Authors note:

Hi everyone, I hope you enjoyed chapter 4. Don't forget to vote!