PROLOGUE

Prologue

"Well, they have a new MV titled LIFE GOES ON! OMG!" I whispered, I almost died from Taehyung's handsomeness.

Because Taehyung is my idol in BTS.

When I was here in my room and we were watching their new MV. I was with Lisa because she also has a crush on Jungkook.

Jungkook and Taehyung are friends.

"ahh I love you Jungkook!" Lisa screamed that I was almost deafened by her loud scream, she said 'I love you Jungkook' again and again, I laughed at her face that she really likes Jungkook.

The MV we watched was over ,so Lisa went home with Rosè.

Jisoo and I were the only two in the room and she went to bed early, so she went to his room. I have nothing to do so I thought of chatting with Lisa because I couldn't sleep yet and she was still online.

Me:
Lisaaa! are you asleep? can i call you?

I waited a few minutes before she replied.

When I noticed that she had replied, I immediately looked at it. And I was surprised when I read it!

Unknown:
Umm...hello I think you sent it wrong?

I was stunned when I read the nickname that was written on it. I immediately took the cellphone again and typed an answer!

Me:
Oh! sorry. Uhh may i know your name?

I said so I know who it is.

But he didn't reply so I was the first to introduce my self.

Me:
um, Hello my name is Kim Jennie but you can call me Jennie for short:)

I introduce myself.

Unknown:
Oh! hi Jennie:)

He replied that there is more to come.

Unknown:
um I cannot tell you my name because....

He still said.

Me:
Because?...

I asked.

Unknown:
But you can call me Tata:)

Me:
Uhh! You're so unfair :(

I complained to him to say his name.

Me:
Ok fine. Hi Tata nice to meet you:)

I just gave up because he might be shy. But what's so embarrassing about that?

YOU CHANGED THE USERNAME FROM UNKNOWN TO TATA.

Tata:
Nice meeting you to Jennie:)

Tata and I finished our conversation and I immediately texted Lisa because she was about to go offline.

Me:
Hi Lisa! you know I have something known in the text.

Lisa:
Hi Jennie! Oh! who is it? what name?

She asked one question after another.

Me:
Tata, but he doesn't want to say his real name:(

Lisa:
Why?

Me:
I don't know.

Instead of what I was going to tell him about "BTS" I didn't say it because of the wrong send. Oh my!

Please don't forget to support by clicking the STAR icon! Thank u<3