CHAPTER 9

Chapter 9

We don't do much, sometimes the four of us will go to the mall and buy things or clothes but sometimes we will just eat.

Today is Tuesday and Jisoo and I were just hanging out at home, Lisa suddenly called our group chat.

"Hi girls!!" Lisa said as I pressed the answer button.

They only used one cell phone because they were together and Jisoo and I also only had one, my cell phone was used.

"Guess what!"she said.

"what?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"I got JK's number!!!!!" She shouted, making Rosè cover her ears.

"Who gave it?" said Jisoo.

"I was asleep earlier and I didn't realize that this one left. She said that she and JK met earlier at the restaurant and that's where she got the number" Rosè told the story because Lisa didn't seem herself because she just dancing in joy.

"And she even told Jk to hang out to your condo and we'll drink tonight!" said Rosè.

"Oh wow! Didn't know that!" I said.

"Mmm later at 8:30 pm they will be there so the two of us are getting ready to go there right away" said Lisa.

"Don't worry Jisoo because Jin is coming also! Ahhh I will see my Jimin again!" Rosè screamed.

"Oh wow! When Jimin belongs to you?!" Lisa joked.

"When he was born, he is mine" Rosè said and laughed.

"Alright, bye, we'll go there later and we'll buy something to drink later," Lisa said.

When we finished our call, Jisoo and I rushed to clean the condo even though it wasn't messy.

I swept the kitchen while Jisoo swept our mini living room.

When it was over, we both took a shower.

7:40 when we both finished.

I wore dress.

This is my outfit because this is what I wear when I'm at home or even outside except when it's cold.

A few minutes later, Lisa and Rosè arrived with soju and beer and a few minutes later, V and his friends arrived.

(DOOR BELL)

"They're here!" said Lisa and stood up from sitting on the sofa.

Lisa opened the door.

I followed him.

First I saw was V and Jk peeked.

"Oh V, you're already here" I said with a smile.

"Come on in" said Lisa with a smile.

So I got something for us to eat, suddenly V helped me prepare so I was surprised.