CHAPTER 19

Chapter 19

We have already returned to our room and Rosè is still not awake.

"Is that still alive?" Lisa asked while staring at Rosè who was still sleeping.

"I don't know" I answered "Can you check her Jisoo if she is still breathing" I ordered Jisoo.

Jisoo looked at us in surprise.

"Why me? I don't want to, what if she suddenly wake up and hit me" she said and shook her head.

"Go ahead and check it, it won't really attack you if it's still alive," Lisa said laughing.

Even though Jisoo had second thoughts, she followed what we said. She slowly approached Rosè who was lying on the hotel bed.

As Jisoo approached Rosè, Lisa and I tried not to laugh because Jisoo looked so scared that you thought Rosè was going to eat her.

When she got close to Rosè, she bent down to get close properly and checked if Rosè was still breathing. She put her hand on Rosè's nose and felt it.

Lisa and I were sweating profusely while watching Jisoo. Jisoo suddenly stopped and looked at us in surprise.

We looked at her with shaky legs.

Sh*t!

Did she die?!

How is this?!

Lisa and I's heart beat suddenly increased and we seemed nervous because Jisoo face were really nervous.

"W-What?" We asked Jisoo nervously.

Jisoo's face looks like she's about to cry.

Nooo!!!

It can't be!!

"She still alive?" Lisa asked, sweat dripping from her forehead.

"W-what..." she said trembling.

"What?!" Lisa and I asked.

"STILL ALIVE! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" said Jisoo laughing. She really laughed at what she did to us.

Goshhhh!

"You damn! We thought Rosè die!" Lisa shouted angrily.

"Damnnn!," I said, wiping the sweat from my forehead.

She laughed until she caught her breath.

"Chill, your flower is still alive," she joked with a laugh.

The three of us laughed out loud because we imagined Lisa and I's face sweating and nervous without thinking that Jisoo was just joking.

Because Jisoo is not in the habit of joking with us. She is always serious but she laughs but not always. She is kind. Jisoo is like a sister to us, she's the one who always gives us advice and she sometimes teaches us how to cook, do laundry, etc.

"What are you doing!" Rosè suddenly shouted to us.

Her hair is a mess because she just woke up.

We don't know why she's screaming and still looks angry.

Tsss.

"YOUR SO NOISY! YOU HAVE ALREADY SEEN THAT SOMEONE IS SLEEPING!SO NOISY!!!" Rosè shouted angrily.

Why is she shouting?

So I thought I'd shout at her too, I'll just make fun of her so that she'll get better at us. Hehehe.

"WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING?! "I shouted back at her.

Lisa and Jisoo just looked at us and seemed to wonder why Rosè and I were yelling.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE DISTURBING ME!" Rosè yelled back.

Hehe sorry... we didn't mean to increase our laughter.

Of course that's not what I said, I just have fun to her, hehe.

Besides, I have a question I want to ask her knowing if this is the one she will keep quiet about.

"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM LAST NIGHT AND WHY DO YOU LOOK TIRED?!" I asked.

Rosè suddenly fell silent because of my question.

Her mouth was open and no words came out.

Right.

She turned silent, hehe. 

But I really want to ask her that. Because I saw her last night when she left the room, I was going to chase her but I was still sleepy so I fell asleep and woke up around 1 in the morning and saw that she had just returned.

I didn't tell Lisa and Jisoo about it because my suspicion might not be right.

"Guys just chill, let's not shout here" said Lisa.

"Yes, you two don't shout because you will make noise" said Jisoo.

"We come here to bond and relax, not to fight! Alright?!" they both said.

"She started it!" I said pointing at Rosè.

She just glared at me.

Huhu how can I say this I'm just kidding, she seems really angry to me.

Pssshhh.

"Go ahead and answer me, where did you come from last night?" I asked.

I will not be silent if she doesn't answer my question.

"where?" her eyes were moving and she couldn't look at us.

The two just listened while their arms were crossed.

"Where?" asked Lisa.

"I just want some air" she excused that didn't seem true.

Acckkk!

Why am I overthinking this?

I just left and went to the bathroom to wash my face because I felt stressed earlier. That's just a joke but it seems true.

~~~~

We will go home later, mommy said.

The process of their contract just sped up so it seems like we're going home early.

The four of us are already packing because we will be leaving soon.

We didn't want to go home yet but we had to because we still had a lot of work to finish.

After the four of us packed up, we went to the dinning area at the hotel where we stayed, we will eat first before leaving here.

Their dishes here are delicious and you will be really full because it's all free because it's their hotel's anniversary today.

There are delicious and sweet desserts, there are different types of wine and non-alcoholic drinks.

We just took a selfie before eating so that somehow we have memories here on their anniversary. After we finished eating, we went back to our hotel room to get ready for our return to the place where we grew up.

~~~~

While we were on the plane, I thought of someone, and it was none other than Tata.

I will finally see him!

I miss him so much and it looks like I will really hug him tightly when I see him.

Too bad he didn't know we were going home today.

But I want to surprise him.

See you my boy!

Please don't forget to support by clicking the STAR icon! Thank u<3