CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4

When I got home, Lisa had already gone home.

I caught Jisoo talking on the sofa.

Jisoo is busy talking to someone on the phone.

I thought about taking a shower first. After I finished taking a shower, I got dressed.

I lay down on my bed and took my cellphone from my side table.

I immediately called Lisa to let her know who Tata really is.

•Calling Lisa....•

*RING RING RING*

Lisa answered my call.

"Lisa do you know" I said excitedly.

I'm really excited.

"What? I don't know" she said.

"I found out who Tata really is and what his real name!" I said.

"Who?" She said confused.

"Tata and Taehyung are one!" I shouted at her because of the joy.

She was silent.

"W-What? How did you know?!" She seemed to be drinking water because she seemed to have vomited.

"I pranked Tata that there were many men around me and touching me" I said "and I didn't know that he was really going"

"And..." I said. "Then... when he said that he was already at the park, I suddenly saw Taehyung heading in my direction and that's when I knew that he was Tata!" I tell her.

" Finally I will see Jungkook!" She screamed "Yayyyy! tell Tata to ask for Jungkook's number" she shouted.

"that's so embarrassing" I laughed.

I laughed when Lisa said that I should ask for Jungkook's number.

"Is that really what you always think about? It's always Jungkook HAHAHAHA" I joked to her.

"Yes and you too, you're always Taehyung Taehyung HAHAHAHA, But thank you so much Jennie because I'll see Jk!" She shouted again.

I laughed at her.

"Tell Tata that you will meet again, then he should take JK" she said.

"made up decision? HAHAHA , And it's impossible because we're not super close yet" I said.

"Alright, but someday you'll say that to him, unnie please" she kept trying.

"Alright, I'll say that someday and don't tell Jisoo and Rosè first. Pray that your JK doesn't have a girlfriend," I said.

"I hope so! Bye, thank you!" She said and hung up.

I texted Tata.

Me:
Hi Tata:)

TATA IS TYPING...

omg he saw my message!

Tata:
Oh! Hi Jennie, how are you, are you okay because earlier I felt you were not okay because you suddenly saw me, sorry.