CHAPTER 20

Chapter 20

MONTHS LATER.

Christmas is coming and I was just walking around here at the mall near us.

While I was walking around here, my phone suddenly rang. When I looked at it, it was a message from Tata.

Tata:
Hi Jen! I would just like to meet you if you are not busy, if possible now. I just have something to tell you.

What does he want to tell me? it seems really important because he wants it now.

I immediately replied to him.

Me:
Okay, where?

While waiting for his reply, I just went to the food area to eat a snack because I was a little hungry.

I'll just think about eating here at the big burger. My friend who recommended it said that their burger here is delicious and it's also big, just by the name you can tell it's big.

I immediately got in line before other customers arrived.

"Hello ma'am! What is your order?" The woman asked.

I looked at their menu to see what I would choose.

"Can I have that jumbo burger,please" I said and took my card to pay.

"How about your drink ma'am?"

"Umm...just water" I gave her my card.

"Thank you ma'am" she said and smiled as she accepted my card.

"Your order will be here in 20 minutes ma'am. Please proceed to your table ma'am and wait for your order there" she said and smiled.

I just smiled in response.

A few minutes passed and my burger order arrived.

When the waiter served it to me, I was surprised that it was really big!

Like...girlll!!

Really big!

It's like it's so big that I can't eat it all.

"Here it is, ma'am, enjoy!" said the man who delivered my order and left.

I didn't think it was really that big.

I just took pictures and ate.

I look at my phone and Tata hasn't really replied yet.

When I was about to finish the burger, I received his reply.

Tata:
I'll just go to your condo because our manager said we're going home late at night.

Me:
Alright, message me if you're on your way so I can prepare.

Tata:
Alright!

I ate all the rest of the burger.

Whooooo!!!

I ate so much, I thought I'll just eat a little, but I wasn't. Hehe.

I left after eating.

~~~~

I took a shower because I feel so sticky.

I just cooked because Jisoo said she would be home later because she was going to attend their family dinner.

I just waited for Taehyung to come. I don't know why I like to cook now, because we always order online and have it delivered to the condo.

I can already smell the smell of my cooking. Tata also texted that he is coming.