CHAPTER 10

Chapter 10

Taehyung and I don't see each other much anymore because they are busy now.

Because they have a concert here, and I'm going to his concert that he doesn't know about.

BREAKING NEWS: BTS WILL HAVE A CONCERT LATER! SO GET READY ARMY'S!

I saw online when it was announced that there was a concert, I was about to run out of tickets because there were many people going later.

I just got a ticket online.

I told Lisa about the concert and they said they would come because they wanted to see her JK because they hadn't seen each other in a long time.

I'm wearing a white crop top and black short-shorts.

Jisoo and I got dressed, we went to the parking lot because we will be using my car today.

We will pick up Lisa at their condo.

When we got it, the four of us were excited.

I gave the ticket for the four of us to the ticket collector and we entered with the BTS lightstick.

When we entered, there were already many people and it was loud even though it hadn't started yet.

The ticket we got is near the stage where they will perform later, so I'm sure that he will see me later.

"Ahh! I'm excited!" Lisa screamed.

"Same!" Rosè said.

Jisoo who was next to me was quiet.

Suddenly the light went out and it was dark around but because of the lightstick it was a little bright.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" People screamed.

I can see the Seven members of Bts!

"WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" They screamed so we screamed too!

They have positioned themselves and it seems like they are about to start!

"I'm excited!" I couldn't help but scream.

Their music started playing!

The first music they played was FIRE!

People started shouting their names!

"KIM NAMJOON!" they shouted.

"KIM SEOKJIN!" they shouted again.

"MIN YOONGI!"

They chanted the name of the seven members.

"JUNG HOSEOK!"

"PARK JIMIN!"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"