Ch.2: Without Rest.

Song: Overwhelmed - Royal & The Serpent.

The last client leaves the room with an exited smile on her face, as the guard on the door sighs and lit up a cigarette putting it on his mouth. After five minutes, he enters the room seeing the woman taking her pink mask off wearing black cargo pants and a red tank top while looking at the presents on the stage.

“What kind of shit did they give you this time?” he stands next to her.

“The usual, candies, chocolates, a thong, necklaces made of gold…”

He chuckles “Damn, I wish they also considered bringing gifts for the guard on the door” he grabs a piece of chocolate and eats it.

“Well, maybe if you start dancing on the pole they’ll do it” she smiles grabbing another chocolate.

“I’ll do it only if you give me private lessons” he winks at her.

“Sure, all you need is spending your childhood in ballet’s lessons and then let the life take you to a hall of horrible events that ends up dragging you into a night club as a deluxe dancer” she puts her jacket on and grabs her helmet.

“Easy…” he replies and puts the gifts on her backpack handing it to her.

She chuckles and rolls her eyes “See you tomorrow, Mr. Kong” she grabs the backpack and walks towards the door.

“(Y/n)…” he crosses his arms.

“Right, right” she turns looking at him “Sorry, Toji” she waves at him and exits the room “It just that your name isn’t as cool as Mr. Kong”

“Fuck off, Aphrodite” he gives the middle finger.

“That’s my name, honey, don’t wear it out” she closes the door behind her and exits the place from the backdoor where her motorbike was parked.

Putting her helmet on, she gets on her motorbike and drives away to her apartment.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

When she parks the motorbike inside of the department’s parking lot, she takes her helmet off andwalks to the elevator pressing the button that takes her to her floor. Yawning, she stretches a little as the elevator’s doors open on her floor.

Walking in the silent halls, she stands in front of a door and knocks twice.

An old lady with dark skin opens the door and smiles at her “Long night?” she takes a step back letting the young girl go inside.

“Yes…” she manages to mutter out.

The old lady looks at the couch where a five years old boy was sleeping.

“As always, he said that he was going to wait for you but he ended up sleeping five minutes after” the old lady laughs lowly.

(Y/n) smiles at her little brother lifting him from the couch and holds against her chest as the boy instinctively hugs her laying his head on her shoulder while sleeping.

“Thanks for watching over him, Mizu-san”

“My pleasure, he’s an angel”

(Y/n) walks towards the door exiting the apartment and walking to her door.

Using the keys on her hands, she opens the door and enters locking the door behind her. She throws the bag and the helmet on the couch and walks towards his bedroom. Once inside, she lays him on his bed covering his body with a blanket and then she exits the room walking to the bathroom.