Ch.12: New Place.

Song: Sugar Daddy - Qveen Herby.

(Y/n) looks through her phone as she hears someone knocking on her door. Standing up from the couch, she walks towards the door opening and immediately feeling her brother arms around her.

"Well, hello Muffin" she chuckles pulling his cheek.

"Hello" he looks up at her with a smile.

"Good day, older version of Tenma" Yu, Tenma's friends says while entering into the house.

"Good day, younger version of Ryo" she ruffles her hair making her giggle.

"N-Nice seeing you again, Ms. (Y/n)!" Kentaro enters into the apartment with a red face and a nervous look on his face while holding a flower on his hand "I brought you-!"

"Keep moving" Tenma hurries his friend inside with one hand while hugging his sister with his other arm.

Muma laughs and enters closing the door behind her.

"What's that?" Tenma points at the box on the couch.

"Oh... about that" she chuckles nervously and walks towards the box with her brother by her side.

When he finally sees the pictures of the box, he gasps and walks towards the box jumping multiple times.

"Is this a Lego set?" he asks with a bright glint on his eyes.

"Do you like it?"

"YES" he shakes the big box "Open it, please"

(Y/n) lays the box and opens it as the kids take the little Legos out of it. Walking towards the table, she sits next to Muma as she smiles at her.

"Getting gifts for your brother to gain you, pretty smart if you ask me" she chuckles.

"Yes..." she looks at the kids playing with a small smile.

"So?" she lowers her voice leaning closer to the young woman "How did it go?"

"As good as it can go" she looks at her "I'm pretty sure that we will moving out from this place by the end of the month..."

"Wow girl, congrats" she chuckles and pats her back "How do you feel?"

"Well, part of me is relieved to have most of my problems washed away, another part of me is pretty scared and wants to keep things as simple as I can while the last part of my wants to drive a limo everywhere, including into Tenma's kindergarten, to show myself with a large fluffy coat, a glass of champagne on my hand and high fucking heels... just to give the mothers something to talk about..."

Muma laughs and shakes her head "And what about the old man from child's protection services?"

She sighs and rests her head on the table "That's a problem for future me..."

Muma smiles and rolls her eyes "Alright then..."

They hear a gentle knock on the door, (Y/n) stands up and walks towards the door opening it a little and seeing a woman standing in front of her.

"Good day, Ms. (Y/n)" she extends her hand towards her "I'm here to talk about the new house, I got a few options that you might like..."

"Oh..." she turns to look at Muma and looks back at "Alright..."

Muma stands up and signals the other children to follow her "See you later, honey..." she kisses her forehead and exits the apartment with the kids behind her.

Tenma walks behind his sister and hugs her from behind looking at the woman in front of them.

"(Y/n)..." he mutters.

"Don't worry, muffin" she smiles and pats his head "Tell me, do you want to go for a walk?"

It took almost a month but they manage to find a perfect place for them. With Muma and Ryo's help, (Y/n) managed to unbox almost everything, there was a couple of boxes on the floor and at the moment, Tenma was in a box with Sir. Cheese-sire.

(Y/n) sits down on the floor in front of her little brother seeing him play with the little kitty.

"You two seemed pretty close"

"We are... after all, we are after the same goal"

"Taking over the world with a cheese machine?"

"Yes... but not yet" he pats the head of his kitty "We want to keep you safe, silly!" he smiles at her.

She looks at his shiny eyes for a couple of seconds and lays down on the floor.

"Too late, I'm dying from your cuteness" she rests her arm over her head closing her eyes.

"Nooo" he exits the box and kneels down next to her "We were supposed to run away to the moon together, who else is going to make me cheesecake?"

She chuckles and opens her eyes "I'm sorry Muffin, you'll have to live without it"

"My abondance of cuteness is quite l'étoile"

"L'étoile... lethal?" she sits up looking at him "Did you learn French just for your cheese pun?"

"I also learnt Spanish..." he clears his throat "Queso..."

She laughs and pulls him into a hug kissing his head multiple times "You are too precious"

He giggles and hugs her "So... is everything okay?" he looks up at her.

"Is something bothering you?" she looks around the house "Maybe this is a little bit too much for you, I should've take more time to move in..."

He shakes his head "It doesn't matter to me, as long as I'm with you everything will be fine" he hugs her resting his head on her chest.

She smiles and hugs him caressing his head "Do you want me to read you a bedtime story?"

"Yes, please"

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

(Y/n) was sitting on her living room finishing her homework when she hears the front door opening. Taking a deep breath, she looks up seeing a familiar face walking towards her with a gentle smile on his lips.

"I hope everything is of your liking" he stands next to her and kisses her head.

She smiles a little and looks down at her work "It is... thanks" she keeps writing.

"Did you have the time to check out our room? I made sure that they make it soundproof, so your little brother won't be bothered with the... sounds inside"

She raises an eyebrow and grabs his tie pulling him down at her level "And by sounds you mean your bitchy moans, right?" she smirks looking down at his lips a few centimeters from hers "Darling~"

His heart started to pound faster against his chest while looking at her mischievous glint on her eyes. He nods multiple times leaning a little bit to her lips.

She places a hand on his chest and gently pushes him away from her "I'm going to put a limit on the amount of kisses that you can give or receive during the day... now go to the room, I want to finish this"

"W-Would you join me afterwards?"

"Sure..." she shrugs.

He smiles and walks towards their room.

She looks at his figure before looking back at her homework.

●○●○●○●○●○●

Ten minutes later, she walks into their room closing the door behind her. Deep inside, she wishes that Tenma wouldn't go to her room to look after her.

Looking around, she sees the door that leads to the bathroom ajar with steam coming out from the room. She walks towards the door and opens it a little more seeing Naoya inside the bathtub with a relaxed expression on his face. It was the first time that she saw him like this.

Seeing the door opening, he looks at the woman standing a few meters from him.

"Please..." he extends his hand towards her.

Rolling her eyes with a small smile on her lips, she enters the bathroom and sits. on the border of the bathtub behind him placing her hands on his shoulders massaging him a little.

"Long day at work, Mr. Zenin?"

"You have no idea" he closes his eyes and slowly places his hands on her legs "But everything its worthy if I can come back to my beautiful Goddess"

"I'm not yours..." she leans down and places a hand on his chest slowly running her nails up to his throat grabbing him and lifting his head to make him look at her eyes "But you are mine, Mr. Zenin, my now favorite cute plaything... isn't that true?"

"Yes..." he mutters looking at her eyes. It was easy to get lost on them, she could ask him to sign all his properties to her name and he would do it without giving it a second thought "Join me in the bathtub, the water is perfect..."

"We both know that you aren't thinking about the water right now, Mr. Pervert" she runs her fingers on his chest with one hand while her other hand held his throat.

"Please..."

"Will you be able to control himself?" she smirks and grips his throat "To keep your hands by your side while I toy with your body? Maybe place my lips over here" she presses her finger on his cheek "Maybe here..." she moves her finger down to his neck "Even here, if I feel like it" she caresses his chest "Or maybe I won't do it and I'm just teasing you"

"I would do whatever you ask me to..."

"Very well..." she moves and sits in front of him wetting her clothes.

Moving her body close to his, she sits on his lap holding his face on her hands and placing a finger on his lips. She could feel his growing bulge against her thighs. It felt pretty big.

"Let me worship you" he mutters looking at her eyes.

"Fine... you have fifteen seconds to show me what you got"

He places his hands on her waist and leans towards her neck planting multiple kisses on her skin, he would take advantage of this opportunity before she would put a limit on the kisses. He moves his lips towards her shoulder but stops when he feels her clothes against it. Pulling gently her shirt, he looks at her eyes with a pleading look on his eyes.

"Since your clothes are already wet, don't you think it'll better to take them off?"

She chuckles and holds him by his chin.

"What a nice way to lose seconds on stupid questions..."