Ch.9: Proposal.

Song: I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE - Måneskin

Tenma jumps down from the couch holding a pool noodle on his hand and wearing a bath robe over his clothes.

“Hello there” he says.

“General Kenobi, you are a bold one” (Y/n) looks at the kitty sleeping on his little bed “Kill him!”

The kitty opens his eyes to look at her before yawing and closing his eyes again to keep sleeping.

“Back away! I will deal with this Jedi slime myself”

“Your move” Tenma grins.

“Your fool. I’ve been trained in your Jedi arts by Count Dooku” she takes two pool noodles “Attack, Kenobi!”

Tenma runs towards her and they started fighting with the pool noodles until Tenma jump back up in the couch.

“It’s over, Anakin! I have the high ground” he says.

“Wait…” she puts down the pool noodles “Who am I again?”

“I don’t know” he shrugs “You’ll be a Sith if we were in a Star Wars and I’ll be Obi-Wan Kenobi” he poses with the pool noodle.

She chuckles and walks towards him “If we were in a Star Wars universe you’ll be Baby Yoda and I’ll be The Mandalorian”

He pouts trying to look intimidating “I’ll take you down”

She grins walking backwards “And if we were in a Marvel universe I’ll be The Winter Soldier and you’ll be cute and small Steve Rogers before the serum”

“Not fair!” he clenches his fists “I want to be The Winter Soldier, why do you have to be him?”

“Because I’m sexier, charming and I’m hella traumatized” she puts her hand under her chin winking at him.

Tenma looks around and grabs a pillow throwing it at her as she ducks down to dodge it.

“What the heck was that?” she chuckles.

“My shield, I now have the serum and I’m Captain America” he grabs another pillow and throws it to her as she runs around the apartment with him following her with a pillow on his hands “Come back, Bucky! I only want to talk you!”

When she stops and turns around, he jumps towards her, both falling on the ground as he starts hitting her with the pillow making her laugh as she covers her head.

“Wake up, Bucky!”

The alarm on her phone sounds indicating that it was time for her to leave to work. Tenma drops the pillow and hugs her tightly.

“Don’t go back to Hydra” he mutters as she sighs and kisses his head.

“I’ll be back in no time”

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

(Y/n) walks into the stage seeing Naoya waiting for her on the large couch.

She chuckles and sits down in the stage in front of him.

“You arrived earlier, Mr. Pervert”

Naoya looks at her and smiles.

“I saw you on the park earlier… (Y/n)”

She stands speechless on the spot as the man in front of her chuckles.

“My beautiful Goddess” he pats his lap signaling her to sit on him.

She looks at his eyes for a second, she didn’t know if she should comply or just call Toji to kick him out of the place.

However, she decided to sit on his lap. He tries to place his hands on her waist but she grabs his wrists glaring at him.

“Don’t” she says coldly.

He smiles helpless at the sight of the Goddess in front of him.

“Please, let me take out your mask” he mutters looking up at her.

She lets go of his wrist hesitantly as he moves his hand to her mask removing it.

“You are breathtaking”

“How do you know my name?”

He tries to caress her cheek but she slaps his hand away.

“Answer me”

“Took me two hours after I saw you on the park with that little kid, I gave the description to one of my agents and they did the rest” he doesn’t take his eyes off hers “You don’t have to do this anymore, come with me”

“Why would I do that?”

“Because I can take you out of this place… pay your studies, the kindergarten of your little brother” he mutters with a little smile on his lips, showing how far he would go for her “I can buy you a new apartment, a car or motorbike, give you your own credit card and get you whatever you want”

She frowns not wanting to make him feel in control of the situation.

“And what do you want in exchange?”

“I want you” he tries to lean up to kiss her but she grabs him by his hair pulling him back as he moans “I-I want to kiss you, touch you and have private sessions to see you dance” he smiles looking up at her as she held him by his hair “I want all of you”

She looks at his eyes and sees something beyond lust, it was strange, something that she couldn’t put her finger on it. Gently, she lets go of his wrist and runs her thumb in her lips removing lightly the lip-gloss on her and placing the thumb on his lips, instantly, he opens his mouth getting her thumb inside of his mouth licking the lip-gloss from her while keeping the eye contact as she rest the rest of her hand on his cheek.

Standing up from his lap, she sits up on the stage staring at him with an indifferent look, deep inside, she was slightly freaking out. It was the first time that someone showed such interest in her.

“So?” he asks.

“Your session is over” she stands up “Leave before I call the guard in”

He looks at her and chuckles before nodding.

“Okay” he places a card on her feet “Call me if you need anything” he stands up and fixes his jacket before leaving the place.

Five seconds later, Toji enters into the room looking for the dancer.

“(Y/n), are you okay?” he closes the door and walks towards her as she sits down on the stage while grabbing the little card “I saw him leaving earlier than the hour marked” he stands in front of her and cups her cheeks making her look up at him “Did he hurt you? I can go after him and beat the leaving hell out of him if he—”

“I’m fine” she mutters hiding the card under her high-knee sock and hugging him resting her head on his chest.

He raises an eyebrow looking confused at the odd behavior of the dancer and slowly hugs her back patting her head.

“You’re weird” he sighs

“Shut up, I’m tired” she groans.