Ch.16: Midnight Time.

Song: Unholy - Sam Smith ft. Kim Petras.

(Y/n) wakes up in the middle of the night seeing Naoya's face a few inches from hers. Looking at her phone, she sees that it's 3.26 a.m.

She sighs looking at the ceiling, there's no way to go back to sleep now. Normally, she would play games on her phone, read, listen to music, cry all night or just masturbate to entertain herself until morning. However, now she had a new... plaything to entertain herself.

Slowly, her hand moved to his cheek caressing his face and moving the hair away from it to have a clear view. Smirking with mischief on her mind. She moves from her side sitting on his abdomen, her hands moved to his stomach up to his chest. Shivering, Naoya opens his eyes seeing his Goddess sitting on him. With a red face, he gently places his hands on her thighs and looks up at her eyes waiting for a sign of approbation. Giggling, she nods as he grips her thighs gaining a little moan from her. Her hands keep moving up to his neck putting a little pressure on her grip. He smiles up at her as she leans down kissing his cheek and then hoovers her lips over his.

He tries to moves up to meet her lips but couldn't reach her as she kept him down by his neck.

"Darling~" she chuckles keeping the distance "I'm sorry I bother you this late at night..." she mutters on his lips "Would you like to go back to sleep? I can go to the bathroom and relieve myself in the shower"

He whines and shakes his head keeping the eye contact. Waking up like this was the best thing that happened to him.

"Good..." she kisses his lips quickly letting go of his neck as he takes deeps breath.

(Y/n) holds one of his hand and takes it up to her mouth licking his fingers and sucks his thumb.

"Darling~" she rests her cheek on his hand "I would like to teach you how to help me release my pent-up stress... would you like to use your fingers...?" she kisses the palm of his hand "Or maybe you want to use your mouth..." she places her thumb on his lips gently opening his mouth.

"Please... my mouth is yours" he mutters out looking at her.

"Very well..." she leans down kissing his lips.

Almost immediately, Naoya kisses her back as his hands moved to her ass caressing up and down feeling the soft fabric of her panties. (Y/n) bites his lip gently pulling it before breaking the kiss.

"Do you like my panties?" she chuckles on his lips before sitting up seeing him nod "Alright then..."

Slowly, she moves from his abdomen to his face as he looks up at her keeping his hands on her ass.

"C-Can you take this off?"

"But you just said that you like them..." she pets his head looking down at his head "You won't mind licking through them, right?"

He shakes his head.

"Perfect" she sits on his face feeling his tongue running up and down her clothed pussy as his hand gripped her ass pulling her closer to him.

(Y/n) moans holding his hair and grinding on his face as he sucks her clit.

"L-Look at you" she smiles looking at his eyes "Being a good boy for me, you've been acting extremely pleasant with me, I'm proud of you... my good little boy"

He feels his chest fill with pride hearing those words coming out from her mouth. He stared at her eyes hoping to receive more compliments from her.

"What?" (Y/n) smirks looking down at him "Are you an attention seeker, whore? Would you like me to tell you how much you please me with your tongue?"

Nodding, Naoya places his thumb on her clit moving it in circles as his tongue kept pushing on her clothed entrance. (Y/n) lets out a loud moan gripping tightly his hair arching her back.

"Fuck..." she mutters under her breath "You are such a good pet finally giving a useful utility at your mouth... faster" she moans as he moves his thumb faster "You look so hot being under me, I'm so lucky to have a pretty little pet with me" biting her lip and arching her back, she reaches to her orgasm feeling a relief overcoming her.

Recovering her breath, she looks down at his eyes still feeling his tongue gently moving up and down. Giggling gently, she pats his head.

"Okay, darling... you can put your tongue back into your mouth and let go of my ass"
Naoya groans and grips her ass shaking his head. Rolling her eyes with a smile on her face, she pulls his hair gaining a whine from him.

"I'm not asking, asshole, let go" she glares at him gripping his hair.

Hesitantly, he lets go of her ass as she moves away from him sitting on her side of the bed. (Y/n) sees him looking at her with dreamy eyes.

"You should go back to sleep; I'm getting a shower..."

He sits up "Can I-?"

"No"

"But I-"

"I don't care..." she gets up and smirks "Or what? You didn't like my gift?" she takes off her oversized shirt placing it on the bed "Because if it's like that, then I wouldn't do it again..." she takes off her panties and grabs her towel wrapping it around her body.

"N-No..." he clears his throat "I'm sorry..."

"That's more like it" she walks towards him and kisses his forehead "Go back to sleep, now"

"You'll come right back to bed, right?"

"Well... if you ask me nicely I'll think about it"

"Will you please come back to our bed after your shower?"

She pretends to think for a second before answering.

"I'll answer you once I'm out of the shower..." she winks at him before entering into the bathroom.

Naoya stares at the door waiting for the sound of the running shower before grabbing her shirt and taking a deep breath on the fabric.