Ch.6: Not a Cheap One.

Song: S.L.U.T. - Bea Miller.

“I highly apologize, but Ms. Aphrodite won’t be available today, we will return the money for the inconvenience and you are more than welcome to come and see the other dancers. I’m sure that they’ll delight you as well”

Naoya frowns at the words of the old lady talking to him on the phone “No, thank you. I would like to reschedule the night”

“I’ll see what I can do…”

He hangs up the phone while tapping the pen on his desk. He couldn’t help but feel frustrated at the thought of not seeing his Goddess tonight… He wasn’t able to think straight the days where he could see her at night and now his mind was racing non-stop. He needed to go out this night.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Tenma walks in the living room “When we bring the kitty in here we will name him Cheese-sire Cat”

She chuckles “Is this how we are going to start the morning?”

“Yes”

“Okay, fine by me” she takes a sip from her coffee “Eat your breakfast, Muffin, I’m going to change”

After fifteen minutes, they exited the building to walk towards the kindergarten, Tenma couldn’t stop talking about the kitty on the parking lot, it seems that he already made up his mind about bringing him to the apartment and this was his way to let her know about his future plans with the kitty and world domination.

When they arrived, Tenma immediately runs towards his friends as (Y/n) walks towards Muma and Ryo.

“Don’t look now… but Gojo-sensei is looking at you” Ryo mutter to her.

“He has been looking at the corner waiting for you, baby” Muma chuckles “When is the date?”

She frowns looking at them “Tonight, and it-is-not-a-date”

“Sure, sure” Ryo pats her back “Whatever lie makes you happy”

“Just admit it already…”

“I will stab you both” she looks unconsciously at the teacher and sees him waving at her as she quickly looks away.

Muma chuckles and places a hand on her shoulder “How about you just go back to the apartment and study, do your homework, take a shower and I will take Tenma later to your house so we can talk about your outfit”

“Tenma is supposed to go to the dojo after the kindergarten”

“Then I’ll take him there, don’t worry” she looks at Ryo “I can even look for Yu and let them have a sleepover in my house”

“That sound good” Ryo looks at the kids.

“So, what do you say?” Muma looks at her.

“Sure” she looks at Tenma as the bell rang “I’ll send you the address of the dojo”

“Perfect” she kisses her forehead “Now, go study, baby, let all be on Mamma Muma’s control”

She laughs and shakes her head “Okay…”

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Muma knocks the door of her apartment as the three kids chatted between them. (Y/n) opens the door and lets them enter into the apartment.

“Hello, Ms. Tenma’s sister” Yu enters smiling at her.

“Good day, little Tenma’s friend” (Y/n) ruffles her hair making her laugh.