Ch.15: Meeting Again.

Song: Into You - Ariana Grande.

A woman sitting on the middle of her garden under the shadow of the pergola while holding a glass of wine on one of her hands while looking directly at the roses in front of her.

A man walks next to the woman and places an envelope on the table in front of her and bows before walking away. She put the glass down and grabs the envelope opening it and taking the papers along with the pictures that were inside of it. Reading the papers, the woman scoff looking at the picture of the (h/c) haired woman walking in college’s campus. Chuckling little under her breath, she picks up the glass again looking back at the roses in front of her.

She wonders for a second what does a woman like her sees in a pig like her husband Naoya until the word money comes through her mind. Smirking, she knows that she can steal the pretty little thing that Naoya appreciates the most.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

(Y/n) stops in front of her brother’s sensei door to pick him up from his martial art class. She knocks the door and pauses the music from her phone taking off her earphones and placing it back to her pocket.

The door opens reveling a tall man
“Well, hello beautiful, I’m Suguru Geto and you must be the pretty lady that that idiot Satoru told me about… Tenma’s sister” he smirks “How can I help you?”

She smiles and rolls her eyes shaking her head “You said it yourself, I’m Tenma’s sister and I know Satoru so either I’m here to pick up my brother or to hook up with Satoru…”

“May I offer you a better option?”

“There aren’t” she smiles at him putting her arms behind her back.

“I think I heard someone calling me an idiot” Satoru walks to the door “Ahh, (Y/n), long time since we talked, how are you?”

“I’m fine, thanks… how about-?”

Before she could finish her sentence, Tenma runs towards her hugging her sister.

“Howdy…” he smiles at her.

“Hello muffin” she leans down and kisses his forehead.

“Look, look…” he points at the other man “We have a new sensei, now I’ll have more strength to protect you”

She giggles and pets his head “Sure, muffin… did you get your stuff?”

“Yep…” he holds her hand.

“Good, let’s go…” she looks back at Satoru “Thank you for teaching Tenma, call me when you are free”

“Sure thing~”

“Hey, I helped with today’s lesson, what do I get?” Suguru speaks up.

“Oh, right…” she gets her hand inside her pocket and takes it out flipping the bird while Tenma was distracted “Thank you for taking care of my brother” she smiles at him while walking away.

Suguru chuckles watching her and elbows him.

“Where did you find such beautiful woman?”

“In addition to being Tenma’s sensei in the dojo, I also teach in the kindergarten where he goes” a sly smirk appears on his lips.

“Lucky bastard…”

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Tenma sings along the song that played on the earpiece on his ear throwing the paper napkin of the ice cream that he ate in the trash and shivers a little looking up at his sister. Seeing that she kept looking in front of them, he clears his throat and pulls a little her hand.