2

kate was a pro in not having hungovers the morning after. she was good at this. she could drink all evening and still she would wake up with no headache.

so also this morning, kate woke up due to the sun shining through her curtains.

she was relieved to always wake up early. she never needed a alarm clock for work.

she rubbed her eyes and saw the dark rest of her mascara on her palms. she fell asleep pretty fast yesterday.

she was exhausted, if you know.

she lifts the blanket to see her and her company naked lying under it.

she felt good. exhausted and tired but good. she loved waking up next to someone knowing what they did the night before.

she sighs in content before making a plan on how to escape.

looking at her phone she realised it's 6 in the morning. perfect. that way she can drive to work immediatly.

kate lifts the blanket off her body causing goosebumps to cover her body the moment the fresh air hit her skin.

she walk over to her wardrobe quickly grabbing a pair of jeans, a shirt and some underwear.

then she disappears into the bathroom. she doesn't want to wake the woman in bed up so she skipped showering and instead just brushed hair and teeth. she washed her face trying to get rid of the smeared mascara.

when she looked presentable enough for the public she walked out of the bathroom into her big living room with open kitchen.

she grabbed some granola bar from the kitchen island and a bottle of water. then she picked up her purse and jacket putting on some shoes.

then she left the apartment with a smile on her face. this day is starting pretty good.

■■■

kate entered the attendings lounge with the same smile. she couldn't get rid of it. she just loved having sex and she left without the awkward morning after talk. that's a victory.

she changed into her scrub before putting her hair in a low ponytail.

she looked good in scrub, that's for sure. she felt good to finally wear this white coat. it's like she's a superhero. at least she feels like one.

"why so happy?" mark asks approaching her with two coffee cups in his hand.

"oh, nothing. just happy." kate shrugs it off putting her things in her purse. she like being organized. sometimes people accussed her of having o.c.d. it's not true. she just likes it clean.

"oh, is it because if the cute brunette you disappeared with yesterday?" mark guessed sipping on one of his coffees.

"i wouldn't say it's not." kate smirks.

"i was suprised, you know." mark blurts walking over to one of chairs sitting down.

"about what?" kate asks sitting down in front of him with a slight amused expression. she knows what he implies.

"i think you know what i mean." mark says.

kate definitely knows what he meant. it was always a suprise for people when they realises she's into women. probably because kate isn't the typical lesbian you'd think of. she loves being feminine and girly altough she loves wearing suits. also she likes being flirty. she flirts with almost everyone. it's funny when guys thinks she's interested in them only to discover she's flirting with the woman besides them. the shock in their eyes is hilarious.