4

addison woke up with a pounding head. like someone is pounding against her skull from the inside of her head. and she doesn't like that feeling at all. she was never the one to drink enough to have a hangover the next morning. she was the reliable friend in college that drove everyone home from the clubs and parties.

she opened her eyes but immediatly closed when she saw the sunlight shining directly in her face due to the curtains not being closed. she run a hand over her hair brushing through it feeling little knots in it. apparently something had messed up the beautiful curls she had last night.

she tried again to open her eyes and this time she didn't close them immediatly. she just narrowed them a little to at least be able to see something. she was in a hotel room. but not in hers. in a different one. it was familiar as if she was here once. it also smelled familiar. she tried to sit up but was hold back by a strong arm around her waist. her eyes travelled along the arm until she saw who it belongs to.

"no, no, no, no." she repeats silently slapping her herself. she didn't, did she? how could she do this? addison felt disgusted as she tried to move the arm away hoping her company wouldn't wake up from it.

she looked down at her to see her completely naked. great. that's just great. the room got more and more familiar now that she knows who it belongs to. she came here yesterday. she remembered bringing a bottle of wine from the store at the hotel lobby. she must have drink a lot seeing not only one but two empty bottles on the floor next to the bed.

her next mission was to search for her clothes. she looked around the floor seeing the dress from the previous day crumbled up in the corner. she also found her bra and slip from last night, as well as shoes, jacket, purse and the jewellery she wore. she put everything on except her heels so she wouldn't make any noise when she flees.

she looked at the bedroom once more as memories flood back into her brain. she remembers getting here with wine. crying. laughing. kissing. touching. and then boom, sex. she shoke her head in embarassment as she walks over to the door. she looked into her purse once more to check if she forgot something before walking out of the hotelroom.

she tried her best to keep her head low in case someone recognizes her. she was halfway down the hallway only getting greeted by staff walking by wishing her a good day.

it wasn't a good day at all. and it only got worse when she saw a certain blond entering the elevator down the hall. addison tried to keep her head lower, if that's even possible. she wanted to avoid an awkward situation where she probably had to explain why she's still here and what she did.

she didn't know why she came back here last night. full of hatred and sorrow. probably even self-pity.

what she knows is that she'll need a coffee before going to work.

■■■

kate's day started like usual. she went for a run. this time without mark because he didn't answered his phone. she was a little sad to be honest because promised her that they would work out today. so kate went alone. she wore a light pink sport bra with some sport leggins in the same colour. she looked good but didn't she didn't feel good. her incounter with addison last night was still in her head. the way she looked at jess and amy standing there in a towel and the way she looked at kate with hurt and disgust.

kate knows what addison probably wanted to say to her which feels great. but the circumstances were just fucked up. she didn't do anything with the nurses except sending them home. the two were pissed you could tell. but kate couldn't care less. she only cared about addison and what she might feel. she's definitely going to talk to her later.