8

there will be a lot of smut in this chapter!
just a little warning

miami 1995

"so what's your story?" melissa asks as she eventually sat down next to kate on the grass.

kate asked melissa to come to the park for their so called "first meeting" that kate has asked for. melissa was hesitant at first bjt she eventually agreed on this meeting.

she looked at the blond besides her watching as she lies down in the blanket with her eyes closed. she looked peaceful. melissa took the time kate's eyes were closed to let her eyes wander down kate's body. she was really athletic.

"like what you see?" kate chuckles her eyes still closed. thankfully, because melissa was as red as a tomato at the moment. how embarassing.

"i- i just- you haven't answered my question." melissa changes the topic. kate noticed and smirked at that.

"what do want to know exactly?" kate asks opening her eyes only a little due to the sun in her face. but nevertheless melissa looked fantastic. she wore a white jeans with a black top that showed a little cleavage. much to kate's like.

"just tell me something about you. i want to get to know kate williams a little more personally." melissa smiles leaning down on her elbow. her face dangerously close to kate causing her tummy to tingle.

"you know my name, that's first. you know which school i visit. you know how old i am. you and every other person at school knows that i like girls. uhm- i like to do sports. i love running. i run almost every morning. it's a habit. i love coffee. bone dry cappuccino. i love the beach. i like to go party, and drink cocktails. i actually want to be a surgeon. that's my dream job. and last but not least i love flirting." kate tells the redhead who got a little jealous at the thought of kate flirting with other women. that's weird, she shouldn't be jealous.

"that's a lot of information." melissa chuckles trying to push the weird feeling inside her stomach down. kate would never like someone like her.

"and how about you? who is melissa bloom?" kate asks with a small smile as she looks into melissa's green eyes.

"i'm actually a boring person. i love school, which is weird i know. i love to go to the museum. i love to paint. i'm pretty good at it. i love traveling and my dream is to visit paris for one time and get to see all the french artwork. i go to a specific coffee shop every morning to study or to eat cake. and i love to go on a run too." melissa shyly tells the blond who listens closely trying to remember every detail.

"that doesn't sound boring to me at all." kate assures her not wanting melissa to think bad of herself. "you're really an interesting person."

melissa smiles looking back to the sun closing her eyes a little. she loved the way her face swam in the warmth of the yellow light. then she proceed to lie down next to kate. both just looking up at the sun.

"i'm happy you asked me to do this project with you." melissa says after a few minutes of comfortable silence.

"i'm happy you said yes." kate chuckles. 

seattle 2006

addison was the first to wake up. or more like to open her eyes. the bed felt too comfortable to move at the moment. the warm sun coming through the curtains, the smell of honey shampoo and the feeling of pure hapiness inside of addison's stomach are making her feel like she was just reborn.