O n e

E m m a ' s P O V

"Did you see the new kid?" Sarah gawks at her phone.

She turns her phone, showing me the picture.

I take the phone from her and scroll through his instagram.

"He has an in door gym," I gasp.

"Yeah he does," she smirks, grabbing back the phone and liking a picture now and then.

"He even has a cute cat!" She squeals, showing me another picture.

"It's name is Daisy," she pouts.

"You're being creepy," I state, taking a bite of my salad, looking around for Edward and Jake.

"The boys aren't here yet," Sarah says annoyed.

"Its not that I'd rather be with them, it's just that you're creeping me out with your stalking skills," I shrug.

"You're just jealous of my skills," she grins and flicks her hair dramatically.

"Oh, here they are," I say as Edward and Jake approach us.

"Morning, ladies," Edward grins.

"Sorry we're late, we had to show some new dude his way to the office," Jake says, opening his juice box.

"Yeah, some good looking guy he is," Sarah smirks, glancing at me.

"She's been stalking his instagram since the lunch bell ring," I roll my eyes, taking anoter bite of my salad.

"Let me see," Edward gasps, peeking over her shoulder.

Rolling my eyes I finish my salad as soon as the bell rings.

"See you guys in Maths," I say, standing up and heading to class.

When I approach the class, I take my usual seat near the windows on the left.

As the class gets full, the noise increases and is enough for the teacher to exclaim at us to take our seat and get out the book we're currently reading.

Romeo and Juliet

"Before we start reading, we have a new student, Zac Mclain," Mr Forbs says as soon as said person walks into class.

Dark brown hair and blue eyes.

Bet he's going to fit right in with all the other fuck boys

My thoughts are interuppted when he walks past me, to the desk behind me.

My eyes wide when he shifts behind me.

I don't turn around, instead I keep my eyes on the board in front of the class.

"I don't have a book for you right now, so you'll have to share with the person in front or next to you," Mr Forbs tells Zac behind me.

Suddenly my chair is kicked and I hear someone clearing their throat.

I turn around, immeaditaly locking eyes with him.

I glace to the desk next to him and just with my luck, it's empty.

Rolling my eyes, I grab my book and put it on his table at an angle where we both can see.

"Thanks, cupcake," he smirks.

"Don't call me that," I say and pay attention to the teacher.

"Don't act like you don't like it," he chuckels and leans back in his seat.

The nerve of this guy

Ignoring him, I turn in my seat completely facing my back towards him and giving the teacher my full attention.

***

"He's an arrogant fuck boy," I say.

"He can't be that bad," Sarah replies.

"He had the nerve to call me Cupcake," I glare at her.

"Maybe he's just friendly," she shrugs as I park in my driveway.

"I doubt this," I mumble and get out of my car.

"I mean, his whole vibe just shouts 'arrogant asshole'," I say, grabbing my bags and walking to my front door.

Sarah shuts the door of my car after grabbing her bags and follows behind me.

"Where's Sam?" She asks, changing the subject.

"He's still at school, practicing football I think," I say, unlocking the door and heading inside with Sarah close behind me.

"When is your dad going to be here?" She asks, looking through the fridge.

I plop down on the couch and glare at her.

"He's going to be home in a few hours, he told us to behave while he's gone," I say and close my eyes.

"Poor guy is going to miss his favourite daughter," she grins.

"You're not even his daughter!" I shout and glare at her.

"He's more a father to me than my dad ever was," she shrugs, sitting next to me on the couch.

"At least he likes you, unlike me," I laugh, grabbing a chip from the bag in her hands.

"Hello, ladies!" I hear someone at the door.

"Ready to head to the cafe?" Jake asks.

Sarah and I nod before leaving our bags on the couch and heading out the door.

« · ༆ · »