☁️Get a room☁️

"Oi! Deku! Get back here, you shitty nerd!"

"I'm not your punching bag, Kacchan!"

Ochaco watched with the rest of her classmates as Katsuki and Izuku chased each other around the dorms, their explosive and reckless quirks making the dorms a No Man's Land. "How long do you think they're going to last this time?" Eijiro whispered to Denki.

"I don't know, but Midoriya just downed a protein shake. I'm betting 20 minutes at least." Denki stated, pulling out some spare change from his pocket.

"Are you kidding? Bakubro just got back from my room, he was going to town on my punching bag for a solid fifteen minutes. He's gotta be tired, right?" (A/N: Just a reminder that this is BakuDeku, not KiriBaku. The euphemism was accidental.)

"Dude, that guy has got unbelievable stamina, especially when it comes to Midoriya."

Ochaco listened to the conversation as she watched the two hero students duke it out. It had already been ten minutes and neither one of them looked like they were going to back down. "Isn't anyone going to stop this? They're going to get themselves suspended again at this rate." Momo chimed in, looking over the scattered remains of the kitchen that they had left in their wake.

"It's Aizawa-sensei's day off and All Might is teaching 1B's gym class today. So unless you want to get in between them, you'll have to just let them be." Shoto added, slurping some cold soba noodles as he joined the conversation. By the time they were at 12 minutes, Mineta had started a betting ring and had a makeshift probability board. As the battle came to a close at 19 minutes when Deku stubbed his toe on the door and Bakugo claimed victory the whole class cheered, some scattered groans coming from the betters who lost.

It was at this moment that Ochaco had enough. She stomped over to the boys and placed a hand on their shoulders, activating her quirk and grabbing onto their feet as they floated up towards the ceiling. She lead them towards an empty dorm and tossed them inside, Katsuki shouting in protest while Izuku just idly floated around the room in confusion.

"You two are not coming out until you get your shit figured out! You hear me?!" Ochaco shouted. Izuku nodded, slightly fearful of the brunette while Katsuki glared in a silent protest. Ochaco slammed the door shut while Eijiro and Shoji helped her to barricade the door with miscellaneous furniture as the boys were suddenly dropped from the air.

Katsuki landed on top of Izuku, the smaller boy releasing a short grunt as the air left his stomach. Katsuki was fuming with rage and went to get up when he realized their position. His hands were on either side of Izuku's head as his big eyes looked right at him. His knee was in between Izuku's spread thighs and the boy was clutching his stomach, which was a little sore from the impact. His lips were slightly parted as he stared at Katsuki, completely silent as he too realized their position. The boys turned bright shades of red and pink as they scrambled to get away from each other, their hearts racing.

Izuku cleared his throat. "You know, Uraraka has a point. We should talk, Kacchan." he started, sitting against a wall on the opposite side of the room from the blonde. He glared and clicked his tongue, clearly uninterested in speaking to him. "There's nothing to talk about." he said.

"Kacchan, you got mad at me for spilling my glass of milk. I didn't even spill it on you." Izuku stated, recounting the earlier events that led to their recent fight. "You were wasting milk. A farmer worked really hard to put that milk in a bottle and you just wasted it." Katsuki rebutted, his words almost sounding serious when they came out of his mouth. But Izuku wasn't buying it.

"Right. And so I'm a waste of space, air and milk now. Glad we can add that to the list." he said sarcastically, rolling his eyes. Katsuki looked at Izuku for a moment before snapping his head back to the side, preferring to stare at the wall instead of looking at him. The two boys stayed silent, their conversation dead as thoughts started to play around in their heads. Katsuki remembered why he had started the fight. Something about the sight of Izuku with milk dripping down his torso towards his..........