👌Breakfast Foods👌

Izuku woke up on a particularly slow Saturday where nothing much was happening. He showered, brushed his teeth and got dressed, letting his hair do its own thing as usual. He walked from his dorm to the common area to find Uraraka and Asui sitting and chatting as they watched a television show and Kirishima focused on playing with a kendama.

Izuku yawned as his eyes closed and he let his feet lead him to the kitchen, opening the fridge and grabbing one of his "All Might's Secret Formula Protein Shakes" that he had just made the night before. As part of his hero training, All Might had told him to only drink three of these a day for an entire week. He started to sip from the container when the tempting smell of sausage and bacon came wafting past his nose. He froze in place as he heard the sizzling of a pancake being flipped over.

Don't do it, Izuku! You can do this! Don't give in! He mentally cheered himself on as he raised the dark green, sludgey liquid to his lips once again. "Are you really going to drink that, Deku?" Izuku turned to the person who was currently cooking the large portions of delicious breakfast classics. It was Katsuki, and he was revolted by the drink that Izuku currently held in his hands.

"Kacchan! Um... Y-yes I am." Izuku said, hesitating as he tried not to smell the unappetizing liquid. If it even was a liquid.

"Why would you do that to yourself, Deku?" Katsuki asked as he tended to the bacon, flipping a few slices before moving on to the sausage. Izuku was having a really hard time not pouncing on the delicious smelling food that Katsuki was making. "I-I'm on a diet." he said, forcing a weak smile on his face and trying to pretend like he wanted to do this. Katsuki wasn't buying his charade as he continued flipping pancakes, setting a few to the side to be eaten later.

"Why? You look fine to me." he said, trying to make it sound as gruff as possible. Izuku set the drink down as a soft pink dusted over his freckled cheeks. He rubbed the back of his neck and started mumbling without thinking. "Did Kacchan just say that I looked good? Well, he probably just meant that I wasn't fat or anything. That was really nice of him. But did he mean it as a compliment? Or did he mean to say that I'm stupid for going on a diet when I'm not eve-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP, DEKU!" Katsuki raged as he continued to cycle his way around the breakfast foods, setting the finished pieces to the side as he made more. Izuku flinched at his outburst, cowering behind his arms as if Katsuki were going to punch him.

"S-sorry, Kacchan! I-" Izuku was interrupted by a piece of sausage being pushed into his mouth, his lips touching the tip of Katsuki's finger before he pulled away. "I said shut up, shitty Deku." Katsuki repeated before going back to his work, a pink tint of his own glowing on his ears.

Izuku was in a state of shock, the small piece of meat still in his mouth. Should I swallow it? But All Might told me that I needed to go on this diet! I don't want to disappoint All Might! But on the other hand, Kacchan gave this to me! If I take this out of my mouth then he'll think that I hate his food and he'll try to kill me! What should I-

"What do you have in your mouth, Midoriya?" Kirishima questioned as he looked towards the kitchen, having lost all interest in his kendama. Before he could think, Izuku swallowed the piece of meat and shouted, "KACCHAN'S SAUSAGE!"

The whole room went silent. The girls paused their show and a few others had walked in to check out who exactly was shouting this early in the morning. Izuku turned a deep shade of crimson as he realized what he had just said and that everyone in the room was staring at him. All except for Katsuki, who had frozen in place, a dark aura surrounding him as he glared at the now burning bacon. "I-I didn't... I mean-"

"DEKU!" Katsuki dropped everything that he was doing and let out explosions from his palms, glaring at the green haired boy. The look that Katsuki gave Izuku was one that he knew all too well. Izuku's response: Run.

Asui turned off the stove and salvaged what was left of the burnt food as Katsuki chased Izuku out of the common room, leaving Kirishima and Kaminari (who had just entered at Izuku's outburst) laughing like maniacs on the floor, holding their stomachs as if they were about to burst. Uraraka just shook her head and sighed. "Those two really need to get a room."

Word Count: 828

(A/N): I know I messed up and this isn't a traditional Japanese breakfast, but I was hungry and craving sausage when I wrote this. No one has pointed it out, but I'm self reporting before anyone else can. Hope you guys still like it.