💥If I Had You💥

(Kacchan POV)

How do I describe it? I don't think I can. The feelings I had whenever you caught me staring. My defensive attitude whenever you came near. The way I pushed you to the brink just because I couldn't understand these stupid feelings that I have for you. I could never describe them. Even if I could, I wouldn't want to. I'm afraid of what I might find. You're my rival, Deku. I'm supposed to feel nothing but hatred for you. But I only hate you because of the way you make me feel. I'm not supposed to feel like this about you.

How do you make me feel this way? I know you're doing it on purpose, you stupid Deku. You can't be doing this all on accident. You want to see me squirm. You want to see me suffer through these confusing feelings. Well, I won't give you that satisfaction. I'll stand my ground and become the number one hero and you can choke on my dust as I run past you to become number one. You'll never be as great as me, the Great Bakugo! But then, why is it you have this power over me? I'll never give in to you Deku. Ever.

But what would happen if I did? I've never thought about that before. Maybe I can get rid of these feelings if I see the terrible things that would happen if I gave in to all these urges. The urge to hold you. The urge to kiss you. The urge to stare into your eyes all day and all night. The urge to make you mine and only mine. We could stay up all night talking strategy, or I could just run my hands through that soft green hair until you fall asleep. I could hold you against me and kiss every one of those freckles on your cheeks. (A/N: He's only got eight, dude. Chill out.)

I could make you laugh or I could make you cry again. But then you wouldn't respect me. You wouldn't see me as a threat. You'd be a distraction to me and you'd rise to the top before I even had the chance. But you would stop looking at me with those tremblings lips and wide eyes. That look you get on your face every time you see me that just makes me want to kiss you. To dominate you. To screw you into my mattress and hear you beg for more.

But I can't do that. I can't have you. We were destined to be rivals and I am not going to give in to you. I'm not giving up that easily, Deku. You can't just act all cute and expect me to give up my place as the best. Although, it would be nice if I could hold you. Just once. Because if I did, maybe you'd want me too. What am I saying? Of course you want me. Who wouldn't want the great Bakugo?

But we can't be together, because there is no way in hell that you're going to surpass me, Deku. You can't distract me from my goal. And I won't let you.

(Deku's POV)

"Deku? Are you okay?" Uraraka-san asked.

"N-not really. K-kacchan hasn't st-stopped glaring at me for the p-past t-t-ten minutes." I responded, keeping my eyes from meeting his. What is this? A new torture method of his? Well, it's working.

(582 words)