🍋Shorts👌

Katsuki was pacing in the gymnasium, frustrated with his poor performance during class and the loud mouthed student from 1B not-so subtly mocking him that day. He had been working on healthy ways to let out his anger (also known as sparring with Izuku instead of maiming a random student or blowing up the classroom). He had asked (demanded) Izuku for another sparring match and was impatiently waiting for him to arrive.

Izuku had insisted on changing into proper gym clothes before each sparring match and Katsuki had begrudgingly agreed, not wanting his uniform or other clothes to get ruined. This time he had tossed on a black t shirt and dark green gym shorts, two orange sweat bands around his wrists. He had taken his shoes off so he wouldn't ruin them with his explosions, as he had done many times. He was about to turn around to pace back again when he heard the door open. His head swiveled around and he froze as he spotted Izuku.

"Alright, Kacchan! I'm ready! Do your worst." Izuku stated as he readied himself for Katsuki's attack. Fighting was the last thing on his mind as he realized what the idiot had decided to change into.

A tight fitting black tee shirt that read "GROUND ZERO" across his chest in big, orange letters that was tucked into a pair of black shorts. Really short shorts. So short he couldn't focus on anything else shorts. He was pretty sure they were Mina's booty shorts. She had worn them a couple times and Katsuki hadn't paid her any mind. Now, he couldn't take his mind off of them.

"Are those Racoon Eye's shorts?" he asked, not sure how to feel about it just yet. Izuku flushed a little before looking down at his feet. "Well, we've been sparring a lot this week and all of my other gym clothes are wrecked. Mina said she could fix them, but I had nothing else to work out in while she was, so she... gave me these...." Izuku rambled, trailing off as he became more embarrassed.

"And what? You didn't think I would notice that you were wearing booty shorts?" Katsuki asked, growing impatient with his freckled rival.

"I didn't think you would care. You normally don't notice what I wear." he responded.

"Well excuse me if I can't help but notice you wearing Ground Zero merchandise! Is that Mina's too?!" Katsuki pointed out. Deku flushed even more and bit his lip.

"...No.... This one's mine..."

Katsuki didn't know what to do next, so he did the one thing he knew best. He sent a large blast in Izuku's direction, forcing the boy to act quickly and jump backwards. Izuku narrowly avoided the blast as Katsuki rushed towards him, covered by the smoke until the last moment when he jumped past the smoke and pinned Izuku to the ground.

"Damn it, Deku. Why do you have to be so... so...." Katsuki didn't know what to say next as the emerald eyed boy lay beneath him, squirming as he struggled to slip out of his grasp. Only one word came to mind.

Cute.

But he would never say that out loud. "Come on, Kacchan. This is unfair. We said we wouldn't use our quirks." Izuku whined as he tried to push Katsuki off of him. The blonde wasn't going to budge. He still couldn't stop staring at Izuku's ill fitting outfit. The shirt that stretched across his broad chest and shoulders and the shorts that defined each and every dip and curve of his.....

"Well too damn bad, Deku! That's what you get for buying Mina's shitty, homemade merch." Katsuki responded, trying to find some way to excuse his impulsive actions. His grip still held strong on the poor boy as he continued to fight against his strength, extremely tempted to use his quirk against the stubborn blonde.

After a good few minutes Izuku decided to rest for a moment, knowing the blonde might give up if he relaxed. That's when he finally realized just how close Katsuki was to him. The blonde was straddling his lap, holding his hips down with his knees and pinning his wrists above his head. A bright pink tint coated his freckles as he looked up into Katsuki's hungry, crimson eyes.

"K-kacchan? Are you okay?" he asked, afraid of the new look in his friend's eyes. Katsuki blinked and shook his head, snapping out of whatever trance he was in as he got off of his childhood nemesis. "Y-yeah. Maybe we should pick this up later. See ya around, loser." Katsuki mumbled as he quickly picked up his things and speed walked out of the gymnasium like a granny who was late for bingo.

Izuku didn't know what had just happened, but a small hypothesis formed in his head as he dusted himself off. And it would be a cold day in hell when Izuku didn't try to test out one of his new hypotheses.

Mina had returned Izuku's normal gym clothes and Katsuki asked to spar again, but the stupid broccoli returned in the same clothes as last time. Katsuki didn't know whether to be mad or mesmerized. "Stupid Deku! What are you doing in those clothes again?!" Katsuki shouted, well aware that Mina had already repaired Izuku's normal workout attire. Izuku smirked. "What's wrong, Kacchan? Do you not like my Ground Zero merch?" Izuku asked sarcastically as he pulled down the tight shirt.

Katsuki turned bright red but refused to cave. "Like I care about your stupid merch!" he shouted as he prepared to fight the other.

"Okay. Then what's wrong with my shorts?" Izuku asked, gesturing to the shorts that hardly covered the area that they were supposed to. Katsuki flushed a bright red as he diverted his gaze, unable to look at the boy.

"If you don't want to get your ass blasted then you'll shut the hell up, Deku!" Katsuki shouted as he tried to cool down his face. Izuku realized that his crazy hypothesis had been correct and he turned pink.

"It can't be, right? There's no way that Kacchan actually likes seeing me like this. But then why hasn't he said it? The only logical explanation is that he's too embarrassed to admit that he-"

"I said shut the hell up, Deku!"

Katsuki fired off a large blast in Izuku's direction while he was muttering, too distracted by his racing thoughts to dodge. Katsuki realized what he had done and quickly went to help the other. As the smoke settled Katsuki realized that Izuku was fine but his clothes were not. The Ground Zero shirt had been singed and shredded, showing portions of Izuku's toned torso while his shorts had been burnt, making them even shorter than before and revealing the deep V that led to his-

"The hell, Kacchan? They're just clothes. Why are you getting so mad?" Izuku finally asked but Katsuki was long gone. After seeing that Izuku hadn't been hurt he leaned his head down onto Izuku's shoulder, sighing against his skin. Izuku shivered as his hot breathe traveled down his neck, making him tingle. "You're making it really hard to hold back, idiot." Katsuki said, digging his nails into his palms as he tried to control his breathing.

Izuku opened his mouth to respond when they both heard the gym door opened and their heads snapped up to look at who had entered. Todoroki was met with a strange sight, seeing Bakugo hovering over Midoriya whose clothes had been torn to pieces. Instead of inquiring about the odd situation, he thought it better to leave it alone and walked silently towards the locker room.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU, ICY HOT!!!"