Training

Warning: A little swearing

Y/N Pov

I woke up at 5:00 a.m. and put on sports gear, then got into the elevator and went up to the kitchen floor. When I got there, I got a bottle of water from the fridge

"Good morning Lady Y/N!" Thor greeted me.

"Good morning Thor. On which floor is the training room? "

"On the 9th floor!" He replied.

I thanked him and went to the training room. As the elevator doors opened I saw Bucky and Natasha fighting in the ring. Steve and Clint stood next to the ring and watched the two of them. I decided to stay calm and walk next to Steve. He gave me a smile that I gave him back and then we continued to watch the two of them in the ring.

Bucky tried to hit Natasha but she caught the blow and twisted Bucky's arm then Natasha put her legs around Bucky's neck and threw him on the floor. Bucky gave her the sign that she had won and she released her grip on his neck.

"Nice job." Steve said to the two of them.

"Good morning Y/N."

"Good morning Bucky."

"Do you want to practice with me?"

I nodded and Natasha walked out of the ring and Bucky picked me up the ropes so I could get into the ring. He gave me protective clothing and I put them on. When I was ready he said

"Just try to hit me."

I nodded and got into fighting position. I looked at his arms to see any tension in his muscles. I saw how his right biceps tensed and then I ducked I saw that he wanted to kick me with his left leg and dodged. I dodged him a few more blows until I found the right time and hit him in the stomach. He took a step back and I wiped his feet away from under him. As soon as he was on the floor I lifted both of his arms on his back and sat on his legs.

"You won," he said, out of breath.

I got up and gave him a hand to come up which he accepted. We looked at Steve who had his mouth open in shock, Natasha who had her arms over her chest and showing no expression and Clint who clapped his hands.

"That was really great. Where did you learn that from I thought you had no experience." Clint asked.

"I honestly don't know, I just looked at Bucky's body and looked for changes. Does that make sense?" I asked while I stretched my neck with my hand.

"Wow. I'll shoot my bow a little. See you later Y/N. "

I waved to him and took off my protective clothing. Bucky and Steve left the room and I went to my bottle of water that I had put on a bench.

"I'm sorry about yesterday," said Natasha.

I put my bottle back on the bench and turned to Natasha.

"It's okay, sooner or later I said it anyway."

She nodded and I ran to the punching bag. I wrapped my hands and hit a bit.

"Bring in your elbows more it makes your punches stronger and faster," said Natasha, walking to a treadmill.

I called out a "thank you" and tried her tip, it works, she was right. I hit the punching bag a few more times. After a couple of blows, I got a flashback from the bomb. I hit the punching bag so hard that it broke and hit the wall.

"Fuck."

"Are you okay?" Asked Natasha.

"Yes."

I ran to the punching bag and picked it up.

"Put it in the room over there. Steve always breaks it, we have a replacement." She pointed at a door behind the ring.

I nodded and put the sack in the next room and got a new one and hung it up again.

"Mrs. Roger Mr. Roger would like to go jogging with you. "

"Where is he waiting?"

"In front of the building."

"Thank you J.A.R.V.I.S"

"No problem Mrs. Rogers."

I made my way to the elevator.

"See you Natasha."

"Please call me Nat."

I nodded and drove to the first floor and saw my brother and Sam waiting waiting.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey ready?" He asked.

I nodded. We jogged through a park. Rather, me and my brother ran and Sam jogged. Steve and I were behind Sam again because we had passed him once. Steve walked past Sam on the left and said

"On your left."

Then we were at a small lake and Steve and I passed Sam again and I said

"On your right."

Next we got back to the park and were about to overtake Sam again.

"No, don't say it. No. No"

"On your left."

"On your right."

Sam groaned and I laughed. I noticed that he sat down under a tree and had a drink. I showed Steve and we went to see him.

"Exhausted?" I asked him.

"I didn't have a super soldier serum"

"Super soldier serum?" I asked.

"I'll explain that to you. At home there are too many other people."

We made our way home. I took a shower and then changed my clothes, then made my way to the living room and sat next to Steve on the couch.

"So what is the super soldier serum? "

"I told you earlier that I was going to a doctor and he was helping me to become a soldier. The day I and Bucky left, I went to the doctor and he gave me this super soldier serum. And that's how I got bigger and got muscle."

"Could it be that I got that too?"

"Most likely. Otherwise you would not have survived when you were frozen in. "

I nodded and made my way to Tony.

"J.A.R.V.I.S where is Tony?"

"He's in his lab. Should I tell him that you want to talk to him? "

"That would be nice. I'll be on my way to him, could you take me there? "

"With pleasure."

I ran into the elevator and the doors closed.