Bad mission

Y/N Pov

In five days i sthe wedding from me and Nat. For the past few weeks I've been working on my new arm. So far I already have my hand and half forearm and upper arm, Natasha has continued to go on missions in the last few days and only came back with a few scratches.

Today I went back to the lab after breakfast. Tasha has been on a mission for two days. I worry about her, but I know that she can take care of herself. I tried to stop her to go on this Mission because it is quite dangerous, but she's pretty stubborn so I could't convince her. We didn't say goodbye properly, we fought more.

I'm just welding the rest of the forearm together until J.A.R.V.I.S wanted something from me.

"Mrs. Roger's you are expected in the infirmary."

I furrowed my eyebrows and made my way upstairs. When I got there, I met Tony. He showed me that I should follow him, which I did. We ran to a door and Tony picked up the doorknob. As he opened it he said

"She was ambushed after being shot in the shoulder, there were too many. She couldn't do anything."

When he opened the door I saw Natasha lying on the hospital bed, which is connected to various devices. I sat down next to her and took her hand in mine.

"What is wrong with her?" I asked Tony.

"Her left arm has a few cuts, she has a few bruised ribs, a few scratches, the bullet wound on her shoulder and she passed out, because of that she is not awake now."

I nodded and Tony left the room. I stayed with Nat all day, Wanda brought me food and went out again. My brother tried to get me away, but I'm stubborn. I spent the hours reading books until my eyes got heavier and they closed.

Natasha Pov

I woke up in the tower medbay with a huge headache. I noticed something that hold my hand, a look to the right showed me the sweetest sight. My girlfriend sat on the chair with her book on her stomach and her eyes closed. I squeezed her hand and saw her slowly open her eyes. When her beautiful Y/E/C (your eye color) eyes opened, they land immediately on me. She gave me a huge hug, pulled away briefly and gave me a light slap on my right arm, then hugged me again.

"Ou!" I said.

"You deserve it," she replied in a quivering voice. She hugged me even tighter, feeling that if she let go of me she would lose me.

A few seconds later i hear her let out a sob. Only then did I notice my t-shirt getting wet where her head was.

I pushed her away and saw the tears run down her face. My heart broke at the sight. I put my hand on her cheek and wiped the tears away. I wanted to get up but Y/N put her hand on my chest and shook her head. I knew I had to listen to her now.

"Can-"

My question was interrupted by the door that opened. Tony walked in with a smile. Y/N quickly wiped away the remaining tears, put a smile on her face and turned to Tony.

"Romanoff nice that you are awake sometimes."

I rolled my eyes and heard a slight laugh from my girlfriend.

"Tony, do you think I can bring Natasha to our room?" She asked.

"As long as she's not running for the next two days, take care of her arm and rest, yes."

With that he left the room.

"You're not really going to carry me now, are you?"

Y/N still didn't look at me but answered anyway.

"I will."

"No, you are pregnant."

"You don't weigh anything because of my serum."

"No-" I couldn't protest because Y/N looked at me with a deathly look.

She stood up, pulled the covers from me and picked me up. She carried me brytal style to the elevator. When the doors opened we saw Bucky standing inside.

"Y N why are you wearing Natasha you are-"

And again she stopped someone to protest with her gaze. She ran into the elevator and pressed the button for our room.

"Let me at least carry her the rest of the way."

"Bucky. Don't mess with me when I'm in a bad mood. "

He nodded and got out in the hallway to the living room. When we finally got to our hallway, Y/N carried me on the bed and covered me.

"Are you hungry?"

I nodded and she ran out of the room.

Y/N Pov

I made my way to the kitchen where I found Wanda.

"Hey Y/N/N I made you two something to eat, it's in the fridge."

"Thanks Wands."

She gave me a smile and ran out of the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and took out two cans. One filled with spaghetti and the other with Bolognese sauce. When I warmed things up, I filled two plates and took something with me to drink. Then I ran back to Natasha who was holding a book.

I put their food in front of them and sat at my desk. We ate in silence and when we were done I clean the plates from us and put them away again. Before I went back to my room I got all my parts from the arm from the laboratory and packed a few tools. When I had everything together I sat back at my desk in my room.

I screwed all the parts together and in the meantime Natasha read on her book. When I had all the parts together I turned to Nat.

"Can I have your help for a moment?"

She nodded and took her book out of her hand. I sat down next to her and took off my sweater, which left me in a t-shirt.

"I have to try on the new arm. If you don't mind you could help me get it on and off. "

Nat sat up straighter and held my metal arm in her right hand.

"I think you should take the top off too."

I looked her in the eye and nodded. I slowly picked up my t-shirt. When I put the shirt on its side I heard a gasp from Nat. She ran her fingers over my shoulder and over to my back. I knew she wanted to see my back so I turned around. She ran her fingers over the scars.

Natasha Pov

When I looked at Y/N's back I saw many stripes that were probably made by a whip. I ran my fingers over it and turned Y/N back over. She didn't look me in the eye so I lifted her chin with my index finger and gave her a kiss.

"I think it looks cool."

She smiled and looked down at her lap again.

"So how do we get that arm off?"

She looked me in the eye and began to explain to me that I should turn her arm with her. When we had it off we turned on the other. When Y/N had worked a bit on the arm, we put the other on her shoulder again. When everything was done, she dressed again and sat at her desk.

And so our two days went. I read books and Y/N worked at her desk.

Y/N Pov

The first thing I woke up today was I had a nightmare. I went into the bathroom wet my face and stared into my reflection. All the pictures of my dream ran through my head. I was there again at that chair and was tortured by David.

I got out of my thoughts when I noticed two arms wrapped around my stomach. I was frightened but calmed down quickly after I noticed that it was Tasha. I leaned into her touch and let her pull my t-shirt over my stomach and put her hands on my stomach.

"I still can not believe it. We'll be a real family. "

I turned around and kissed her on the lips.