Sword

Y/N Pov

I woke up the next morning because of the sun. I noticed that I was still on the couch and saw Natasha sleeping on the other couch. I made my way to the kitchen and checked the clock there. It was 6 o'clock. I decided that I will prepare breakfast, since everyone was apparently still asleep. I made bacon and eggs and decided to make toast last.

"Morning." Natasha greeted me. Who just ran into the kitchen and rubbed her eyes.

"Good Morning."

"Do you need help?"

"You could set the table."

She nodded and began to put plates on the table and pulled out coffee cups and started making coffee.

"Also, a coffee?" Asked Nat.

"Yes, black please."

She nodded and got to work. When the eggs and bacon were ready I told J.A.R.V.I.S to let everyone on the team know that the meal was ready.

"With pleasure Mrs. Rogers."

When I finished the toast, everyone came down and sat at the table.

"Thanks Y/N." Said Steve. Everyone thanked me and started talking to each other.

"Y/N are you coming to the Lab later?" Asked Bruce.

"Yes, but first I train for a round."

"Perfect, see you later." Tony said and got up and left the room.

"Why are you going to the laboratory?" Asked Bucky.

"Because I have a little project I want to do and Tony allowed me to work in the lab." I answered.

"You're smarter than Steve." Natasha joked.

We all laughed except Steve.

"Hahaha very funny." He said.

After a while everyone went about their business. I made my way to the training room and started stretching, then I went on a treadmill and ran a bit, then hit the punching bag a bit.

When I was done with my training, I got into the elevator and drove to the lab. When I got there, I said hello to Tony who was working on something.

"You can go into the room at the back left, it's yours." He said.

"Thanks Tony."

I made my way to the next room. When I opened the door, I saw a cupboard with tools, a desk with a lamp and a chair next to it. I sat at the desk and took out my notebook and started to write down the things I need for my project.

* Time Skip *

When I had worked a bit, I went to Tony and asked him if he had a laptop.

"No, I haven't, you can go buy a laptop, take my card, it's there on the table."

I thanked him and made my way to the living room where I found Wanda.

"Hey Wanda, do you need anything else from the store? I would go there quickly. "

"Oh yeah. Second, I'll write you a note."

I nodded and sat down on the couch and waited until Wanda had finished writing, then I made my way to the lobby. There I saw Bucky and Sam talking.

"Hey Y/N where are you going?" Asked Bucky.

"I go shopping."

"Could you use company?" Asked Sam.

"With pleasure."

When we got to the shopping center, we first went shopping for the things that were on Wanda's note. When we had done that we went to get a laptop for me and made our way home again.

"Y/N do you want to go jogging tomorrow?" Asked Sam.

"I would be glad." I answered.

When we got home we took the shopping to the kitchen and I went back to my study. I put the laptop on the table and started working again.

* Time Skip * (because I can)

"Mrs. Rogers you are expected in the dining room." Said J.A.R.V.I.S.

"I'm on my way."

I drove to the dining room and saw that everyone was sitting at the dining table and there was food on the table. I sat between Sam and Clint. We ate and talked. After a while Tony left the room and came in a little later with a long box in hand. He ran over to me and held out the cardboard box.

"A little welcome gift from me." He said.

I opened the present and saw a sword.

"I got the idea that this could be your weapon for missions. Because yesterday we all thought that you wanted to kill Clint but didn't do it, I thought that the perfect match would suit you." Said Tony.

"That wouldn't have been necessary, but thank you very much."

He put a hand on my shoulder and said

"Everything for my friend."

I looked at him and gave him a smile and took another look at my present.

"Lady Y/N I would love to teach you how to swing it." Said Thor.

"It would be a honour to me." I answered.

We all went to our room because it was late in the evening. I put the sword in my closet and went to sleep.