The Good Bye

Y/N Pov

When I woke up the next morning because of my alarm clock, I looked next to me and saw that Natascha was no longer there. I stretched my arms over my head and got up, then I put a black t-shirt and sweatpants on. When I was done I went to the kitchen and greeted Wanda.

"Good Morning."

"Good morning Y/N. Would you like an apple?"

I nodded and she threw an apple at me. I made my way to the refrigerator, got out a water bottle and went to the training room. When I got there, I saw that I was alone. I put my bottle and apple on the bench and ran to the punching bag. There I stood in my fighting position and started hitting the sack. I wasn't at all absorbed in my punches whether they were right, I was more in my thoughts. I punch until I noticed a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw my girlfriend standing there, she had a worried look at her. She took my hands in her hands and ran with me onto the bench. There she set me down and ran to the first aid kit that was on the wall to my right. She put the box next to me, took out a bandage and bandaged my hands. I looked at mine and saw that my hands were all bloody. When Natascha was done, she sat down next to me and pulled me into her side.

"What's happening? "

"I wasn't quite there, I was in my head."

She nodded and hugged me tighter. After a few minutes she broke the hug and stood up with me. We made our way to the dining room, when we arrived there we sat down at the table and began to eat breakfast that wanda had prepared for us. We all talked together about different things until one time J.A.R.V.I.S said something,

"Mr. Stark and Mr. Banner please prepare the infirmary for Mr. Roger and Mr. Barnes."

Tony and Bruce got up and ran into the sickroom. I sat there and tried to process everything. No matter what this guy did with the eye patch, he'll pay for it.

After waiting ten minutes, bucky came running in with Steve in his arms. He had a lot of cuts all over his body, but Steve got hit quite hard. Bucky quickly ran into the hospital room. I stayed where I was, I knew that if I ran after them I would be sent out anyway. Natascha and Wanda look at me worried but I shook the faces away. After a few minutes Bruce came back into the room. He directs to me and said that I can go to my brother. I got up from the table and went to the hospital room, there I saw my brother on the sickbed, he was connected to various devices, I knew that nothing really happened to him because he is strong and he has this serum in him. I took a chair and put it next to the bed. I sat down and took my brother's hand in mine. I sat there until the door opened and Bucky came in. He gave me a gentle smile and then I got a better look on his face. He had a black eye and a broken arm. He stood next to me and put his good hand on my shoulder.

"What happened ?" I ask.

"That guy with the eye patch, he messed us up a lot." He answered.

I sit there a little longer, but then made my way back to the living room. I couldn't see my brother in this Position. If I hadn't been shot then I could have done something, point I could have protected him. When I got to the living room I sat down on the couch. Natascha was on a chair and had her nose in a book. But was Wanda nowhere to be seen, either she was in the kitchen putting away the dishes or she is in her room. I turned on the TV and turned on an random channel. The film was quite interesting, but then the picture started to flicker and made strange noises. Natascha looked at me and looked at me questioningly. I shrugged my shoulders and turned my attention to the television. Suddenly an picture appeared. It was David. Natascha came to me and sat down next to me, Wanda was in the kitchen and came into the living room too.

"Ah Y/N. We haven't seen each other in a long time," said the man with the eye patch who had a Russian accent.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Well what can I say? Your brother paid me a visit yesterday. It would of course be a shame if something happened to your beloved grilfriend or the other woman on your left. Or not? Of course you can avoid that if youcome to me in 24 hours. Alone. I want you with me again. And have fun with you." He smiled at me. I would love to whipe that smile off of his face.

"I'll give you 5 minutes. . As nice as I am, I'll stay on this TV and make sure you don't do wrong Things." He added.

I looked next to me and gave Nat a look.

"No. You're not really thinking about it, are you?"

"I don't want you or Wanda to get hurt."

"There are other options too."

Me and Tasha had tears in our eyes.

"Then tell me Natasha. Tell me what other options there are." My voice grew louder. I didn't want that, but my feelings were just getting too much for me.

She looked at her lap and took my hands in hers. She kissed them and looked me in the eye.

"I don't want to lose. I love you." She answered.

I gave her a smile through my tears and gave her a kiss, then I put my head to hers and looked into her eyes.

"I love you too. Please forgive me."

I turned to David and said

"Where should I go?"

David gave me a smile and gave me the Name of the place .

"I'll see you in 30 minutes."

And with that, the TV was playing the movie from before. I got up and walked towards the door. As I was about to run out of the building, I noticed a hand on my arm. I turned around and saw Nat.

"Do not go." She whispered.

I put my hand on her cheek, she leaned into my touch. I gave her one last, long and passionate kiss. Then I turned around and got into a jet. I hired the cardinates and put the jet on autopilot, then went to the window and waved to Natasha one last time.