Frist Mission

Y/N Pov

It's been two months since Tony gave me the sword. This month I learned to swing a sword with Thor, I practiced my combat with Bucky and Steve and with Sam I went jogging every morning, but sometimes my brother was there too. Wanda, Peter and I did something together every day. Wanda and I have become best friends and I think Peter is like a son to me. Natasha and I became friends too, but I wanted more.

I'm currently training with Bucky. We try to hit each other, but always avoid each other's attacks. After a few more blows I managed to pull his legs away from under his feet. It flew to the ground with its front first. I put one knee on his back and raised his arms behind his back.

"Okay you won." He said.

I got up and held out a hand that he accepted.

"Y/N will you come with me a minute?" Asked Steve.

I said goodbye to Bucky and followed my brother to a conference room where Fury was waiting.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Rogers."

"Hello Fury."

"I'll get straight to the point. I have decided that you will be there on the next mission. "

"When will she be?" I asked.

Tomorrow morning at 6 o'clock. You will destroy a Hydra base with your brother, Barnes and Romanoff. "

"OK."

"Nice day."

"You too."

Me and Steve left the room and I noticed he didn't look happy.

"Everything will be fine. I can do it. " I said to him.

He turned to me and hugged me. After a few minutes we made our way to the others.

"I'll let Buck know about the mission. Are you going to Nat? " Asked Steve.

"I will."

Steve ran into the training room and I made my way to Nat's room. When I got there I knocked and waited until I heard a Come in, then I opened the door and ran inside.

"Hey Y/N. What's up?"

"We have at 6am a mission tomorrow with Bucky and Steve."

"You come with?" She asked in surprise.

"Yep. I prepare dinner with Wanda, see you later, Nat. "

"Bye."

* Time Skip *

I woke up to my alarm clock and made my way to the lab. I still had an hour to go to the mission and I had to pick up my suit from Tony.

When I got there I saw the suit lying on my table. It looked almost exactly like Natasha's suit, but my still had a holder on his back for my sword. I ran to my room and got ready for the mission. When I was done I went up and saw Steve waiting there.

"Good morning Steve."

"Good morning Y/N."

After a few minutes the other two came and we got on the jet. On the way, Steve explained the plan to us. When we went through the plan what felt like 100 times, we were almost there. We checked our weapons again and got ready to land.

The door of the jet opened. I and Natasha moved to the right side of the house and went in from the back. In the house we fought our way through agents. Finally we came to the room where there were two computers. Natasha sat down at the computers and began gathering information about Hydra. Meanwhile, I looked to see if other agents came to us.

"I have the information." Said Natasha.

We made our way back outside and met two men they didn't look like the others, they looked more powerful. I fought a man who had black hair. He hit faster than Bucky but not fast enough I got a few hits, but I blocked most of them. When I finally defeated the man I killed him with my sword and looked at Natasha. It looked like she was about to win so I looked around. My eyes fell on the agent behind Nat, he had his gun pointed at her and pulled the trigger. As soon as I saw that I ran behind Natasha, it was like everything was moving in slow motion. I jumped between the bullet and Natasha. I pulled a gun from Nat's leg and shot the other agent. The bullet hit my stomach and the other bullet hit between the eyes of the agent.

Natasha Pov

I was fighting an agent until I heard a shot behind me, I managed to get the agent to the ground in front of me and shot between his eyes. I noticed that a gun was missing from my left leg and turned around. I saw Y/N standing in front of me but flew to the ground. I caught her in time and turned her on her back. I saw that she was shot. Did she save me? I put pressure on the wound and said in our coms that she was shot. Bucky and Steve panicked but I didn't care about them. I looked in the direction Y/N was looking and saw an agent I hadn't seen lying on the ground. I looked down again and saw that Y/N looked at me with a smile.

"Stay with us, we need you please." I said to her. I had Tears in my eyes.

I can't lose the person I love.

"I..I love ... yo ..."

Before she could finish she closed her eyes. Did she want to say that she loves me?

Steve and Bucky finally came over to us and Bucky picked up Y/N and ran to the jet, followed by me and Steve. When we were on the way, I took the bullet out of her and sewed up the wound. When we finally got home, Bruce and Tony came and took them to the hospital room.

Tony Pov

We took Y/N into the hospital room and saw that she was provisionally sewn, we did the whole thing right again and then I bandaged her again to protect the wound. She had lost too much blood so we had to give her a blood transfusion. Fortunately we still had some left because something like this happens more often.

When we were done I went into the living room where everyone else was waiting.

"How is she?" Asked Steve.

"She is stable. We had to give her blood, but it will be okay. But she will still be in a coma because of the loss of blood."

Steve nodded and ran I think to Y/N.

Steve Pov

Why did I let her go on the mission? I knew something was going wrong, but if I had said something against it, we would only have had an argument and I want to avoid that.

I made my way to Y/N and sat down on a chair next to her. I took her hand.

"Hey Y/N I don't know if you can hear me, but I'm proud of you that you protected Nat even if you are in this position now. I love you."

After a few minutes, Bucky came into the room and sat on the other side and took her other hand. We were quiet until the door opened again and Natasha came in. She stopped at the door and I pointed to the chair next to Bucky. She sat down and looked at Y/N. Is there something between them? I know that Y/N likes she but she doesn't know that I know. I happened to overhear a conversation between my sister and Wanda.

A/N

thank you for 222 Reader :)))