News

*What happened last*

The timer interrupted my thoughts.

I ran into the bathroom and looked at the test ...

*Continuation*

The test is positive. I looked at the second test and saw that it was also positive.

"Y/N?"

I ran out with the test in hand and gave it to Wanda. My face was emotionless so she didn't know what was going on. She looked at the tests and got a big grin on her face. She put the tests on one side and gave me a hug.

"Congratulations."

"Thanks. Now I just kind of have to tell Nat."

Wanda released the hug and took my face in her hand.

"It'll be fine. She'll be leaving you."

"Why should I leave her." Nat asked who was standing in the doorway.

"I'll leave you alone. Tell me how it went." Wanda ran out of the room and closed the door.

"Please sit down."

"Is everything okay?"

Natasha sat on the bed and looked at me worriedly.

"In the weeks when I was gone there was-"

"Hey you don't have to tell me what happened."

"I do. So this guy he ... He tortured me and ... He used my body."

Natasha got up and hugged me. Tears ran down my cheeks. I broke the hug and handed the two pregnancy tests to Natasha.

At first her face was emotionless but then she got a big smile on her face.

"We're getting a new family member."

She said and hugged me again.

"You want to keep it?" I asked.

"Of course if you want it too."

I kissed her and nodded.

"But I have one question. How? I mean you were in a coma for one and a half year." she asked curious.

" I guess my body was also in the coma so the baby process was stopped because of the coma." I said after a minute of thinking.

She nodded and asked, "Let's tell the others? "
I smiled and took her hand.

We went into the living room and told J.A.R.V.I.S to gather everyone in the living room. After a few minutes everyone was there and sat down.

"So what's up?" Asked Tony.

"Y/N and I have something to say to you."

Natasha took a deep breath and continued.

"We're having a baby."

Everyone started to congratulate us. Steve came up to me and hugged me. Just like Bucky. Buck put his hand on my stomach and stroked it. I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

"Congratulations. You two are going to be great mothers."

"Thanks." I said.

Me and Nat sat down on the sofa and watched a movie with the others.

"When do we want to get married? Before the baby or after?" I asked Nat.

"I want to be right now. I can't wait to call you my wife."