1

CRUMBLED DREAMS

Life is not what he had think it would be. There were certain moments where his dreams were crumbled down due to others expectations but he always stay strong and work hard for his biggest dream. The most painful thing in life was to leave your dreams behind and make yourself adjust to the situation you have in front of you.

His dream was everything for Beam. He dreamed of cracking a government exam and work in office every day, enjoying his life. He never dreamed of something big. He just wanted to work in small office and live his life fullest.

But the society he lived in was unfair. Too unfair for omega like him. It’s not like omegas were mistreated. In fact Omega’s has an equal status as any alpha. But this government rule was only remain on the papers and on the people of high status which called themselves elites. And Beam being middle class, was getting into his way.

Beam is 23 year old, young and hardworking boy, gifted with ethereal beauty. His family is middle class. Well not likely, it would be on the boundary line between middle class and poor. Beam is oldest, he has two younger siblings. From which one is intelligent and has entered into medical college, soon to become doctor in few years. Beam loves him but sometimes he felt envy of his brother’s life. HE envy that as being medical student, his life is already planned not like his. And the youngest is in high school beam loves his family and same goes to his family.

Beam is naïve, innocent. He didn’t like that quality of him cause he could see people around him would take advantage of his naïve self and he couldn’t say or do anything, not wanting to hurt others feeling. He is emotional. Will cry for small things. He was working really hard for his dream for three years now but he couldn’t get any success. He missed the selection in government exam just by 0.75marks this year.

He felt sad after knowing he had missed the selection such a low marks. His family also felt bad for him. But to his family, they had told Beam starting at the year that it will be the last year for him to participate in any exam and they will marry him off at the end of the year.

So Beam work really hard. He knew the difference between the working husband and the house husband. If he didn’t get job at the end of the year, he would have no choice but to be a house husband and he had to find his life in his husband’s life. He had to adjust in every situation in his future husband’s family as he was omega and he who is not earning money. HE would practically be the unannounced maid in the family. Who didn’t have his own life. His dreams will get crumble due to the expectations of his future husband and his family. He had saw how his omega cousins who didn’t earn money, has to adjust and has to put their happiness aside to fulfill their husband’s and their families expectation.

So he worked hard. He done everything he could do to get job. But the luck was not by his side. He fail by 0.75 marks. Just one single question he would have answer right and he would have lived his life with honor and respect, not caring about others expectations.

But now here he was standing beside his alpha, in the altar. Trying best to contain his tears as guest were congratulating him and his now husband, about their marriage. He didn’t know anything about the person he married. The man look intimidating and handsome but cold as ice and strict having threatening aura around him. He didn’t know if his now husband will let him continue pursuing his dreams? He didn’t knew if his future husband will fulfill all those fantasies of him? He didn’t know if his future husband will be as romantic as he has dreamed due to all those fan fictions he read? He didn’t knew, what future has in front of him? Will his dreams will crumble like a paper?